Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 104

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

(1) 2 3 4 »
OWB 3.4
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
In OS4Depot upload section

Here the changelog:

History:
3.4 (15.1.2009)
- Implemented the context menus for AmigaOS 4.x (middle mouse button).
Please note that not everything which in the menus is implemented in
the AmigaOS 4.x port of OWB yet, for example copying and saving images
and downloading links isn't.
- Fixed a problem with the bookmark window messages.
- The <select> popup menus now work correctly instead of only on every 2nd click.
- Increased the number of supported <select> items in the popup menu from 25 to 625 by using submenus for large ones.

Go to top
Re: OWB 3.4
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@samo79

Great news

But the download is implemented but not in the context menu or it is not implemented at all ?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@nubechecorre

Not implemented yet, it seems that he prefer to work on it "carefull", not as "hack-method"

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@samo79

And I do agree. (note that I'm not saying you disagree

It's better to build good code, event if we have to wait longer.

OWB is really appreciated.

glames

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@nubechecorre

Quote:
But the download is implemented but not in the context menu [...]?
No, it's the other way round. I didn't change the context menus and they include some features OWB doesn't support (yet), for example "Download Linked File", "Save Image As" and "Copy Image".

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@joerg

Excellent release, nice and smooth, love the context menus, although it would be better if it worked with the right mouse button like it usually does on other browsers. OWB is getting more usable with every release, I'm very much looking forward to file transfer and tabs.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@joerg

I do have a suggestion. now that OWB has a built-in bookmark function, would it be possible to have the bookmarks accessible via menu? E.g. a menu item called 'Bookmarks' that would contain two items "Add Bookmark" and "Manage Bookmarks", then a separator bar, followed by the list of bookmarks that could be picked from the menu to load the bookmarked pages.

Also I noticed that when I'm on a page, and press the 'Add bookmark' button many times, it adds the same URL to the bookmark list many times. It might be a good idea to check if a URL is in the bookmark list already to prevent the same URL to be added several times.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg

I only have two mouse buttons - how do I get the context menu to work?

Thanks,
Darren

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Joerg

Thanks very excellent job ! Little problem if you have two or more OWB windows open and you try to use popup menu, the position of it isn't correct.
I'd like see up and downloading images/files and the items of bookmark on the normal menu. With future version of hardware accelerated Cairo version can we have a fast OWB ?? Thanks in advance for reply.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg

Nice release, thanks!
Couple of issues though. The "enter regional store" button at www.amigakit.com no longer seems to work. Pop up menus seem better for selecting items but on some sites even though the item is selected nothing happens.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Joerg please give us configurable mouse button for context menu...:)

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@joerg

Another great update.

Thanks again.

redfox

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@samo79

Great work. Seems a little faster.
Thanks

?A1-C 750GX@800 OS4.1
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Glames

Quote:

Oh but It was clear

@Cobra

Quote:
although it would be better if it worked with the right mouse button like it usually does on other browsers

Agree, why middle mouse button ?

Quote:
I do have a suggestion. now that OWB has a built-in bookmark function, would it be possible to have the bookmarks accessible via menu?

Yep, this is a good suggestion too ...

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@samo79

Quote:

samo79 wrote:
@Glames

Quote:

Oh but It was clear

@Cobra

Quote:
although it would be better if it worked with the right mouse button like it usually does on other browsers

Agree, why middle mouse button ?

Quote:
I do have a suggestion. now that OWB has a built-in bookmark function, would it be possible to have the bookmarks accessible via menu?

Yep, this is a good suggestion too ...

i agree fully with this, i prefer rmb for the menues and the bookmark window feels bolted on. i'd prefer to have the bookmarks integrated in a menu like in ibrowse and most browsers.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@sofistisoftware

@Joerg

Thanks very excellent job ! Little problem if you have two or more OWB windows open and you try to use popup menu, the position of it isn't correct.
I'd like see up and downloading images/files and the items of bookmark on the normal menu. With future version of hardware accelerated Cairo version can we have a fast OWB ?? Thanks in advance for reply.

faster ????

hehehe it runs faster then firefox here

a decent flash player build ind thing soo wee can start to see all those news clip and youtube

but number one is filetransfar

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@COBRA

I agree i really love OWB, and suggest to everytone to donate to author. Anyway context menu is better con right click ;-P

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
On my A1 it's instable when choosing "open link in new window" from the context menu. It crashes quickly without possible recovery

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Ricossa

work very well here (A1-XE G4) maybe it's not an OWB problem

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Great thing that he have a context menu! I agree it should be configurable and set to rclick as default. Btw, as there's a context menu now and owb has an arexx port and since download support will take quite some time to happen, would it be possible to add an item in the context menu to send the download to Charon or a similar program with an arexx port as suggested in the past?

Go to top

Register To Post
(1) 2 3 4 »