Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
157 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 153

skynet, AmigaSociety, afxgroup, Joeled, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

I'm new here :-)
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hello,

Even if I use an amiga since...lots of years now, I'm just registered on this site because a SAM+AOS4.1 is on the way !!!

I'm a french amiga user who mainly translate in french amiga programs or betatest some 68k programs (untill now).

I'm on some others amiga forums (amigaworld) and maybe some of you allready know me (I hope ??).

I tried to help on forums in case of problems or give my support by kind answers on forums and sometime some gift for great programmers

As a futur new AOS4.X user, you will have soon a big problems because I don't know nothing and maybe I will post lots of questions about Aos4.x !! Ypu have been warned !!

My english is sometime (allways ???) not good and sorry about this point.

Soon a great time will start: Discovering AOS4.x and a powerfull amiga and that will be a great experience !!!

Would like to thanks all who have participated on the AOS4.X adventure and to have made the dream posible and the Amiga community for his frienship.

See you soon on amigans.net

Have seen new users not made often first introduction message.......

Go to top
Re: I'm new here :-)
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Mrodfr

Welcome.

Hans

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more.
https://keasigmadelta.com/ - more of my work
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@Mrodfr

Welcome to amigans.net! Glad to hear you've decided to take the plunge with OS4.

Chris

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Mrodfr

Welcome. Good to see new faces.

X5000
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Chris

Yes, the time has come to touch and feel a new OS and new programs like netsurf, (for example).

The magic things wilbe to have a new, silent, small and lenght little case new amiga

I not stop my classic amiga use and allways ready to use it when necessary (betatests).

@hans

Hello,

followed your work carefully. Hope, after paying my new amiga (lots of money) , to found some money for you for your work, for buying a new flatscreen for your driver test

@antique

hello, thanks for your answer and for ctorrent.

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@Mrodfr

Welcome to Amigans.net.

It's good to see new faces here, and great news that you've decided to jump on the OS4 boat, welcome aboard.

As you are in France, will you be attending the Colmar Multimedia Expo at the end of the month? There should be a visible OS4 presence there attracting some attention.

Simon

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Mrodfr

Who are you my friend ? hahaha just kidding. I cant wait 4 you to be one in the family of os4 users :)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Salut!

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Mrodfr

Quote:

Mrodfr wrote:
Hello,

Even if I use an amiga since...lots of years now, I'm just registered on this site because a SAM+AOS4.1 is on the way !!!

I'm a french amiga user who mainly translate in french amiga programs or betatest some 68k programs (untill now).

I'm on some others amiga forums (amigaworld) and maybe some of you allready know me (I hope ??).

I tried to help on forums in case of problems or give my support by kind answers on forums and sometime some gift for great programmers

As a futur new AOS4.X user, you will have soon a big problems because I don't know nothing and maybe I will post lots of questions about Aos4.x !! Ypu have been warned !!

My english is sometime (allways ???) not good and sorry about this point.

Soon a great time will start: Discovering AOS4.x and a powerfull amiga and that will be a great experience !!!

Would like to thanks all who have participated on the AOS4.X adventure and to have made the dream posible and the Amiga community for his frienship.

See you soon on amigans.net

Have seen new users not made often first introduction message.......

Welcome!

Syperhawk

AmigaOne XE 800 MHZ OS4.1 160GIG HD/512 RAM/Radeon 9250
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Rigo

Great metallic SAM case

I have ordered a small mapower but maybe if I had time, I will also make a personnal design case for my SAM, in the futur.

I'm not leaving near Colmar that men I'm not have the chance to meet Acube and Relec But It's not now a real problem with my SAM soon will be delivered at home (must wait maybe 2 weeks now).

@Kicko

Yes, Kicko, I'm here with a lots of questions about AOS4.x soon.....

@davebraco and @SyperHawk

thanks for the welcome comments

A1200+Mediator+VooDoo3+060/50+96mo+IIYAMA 17"+CD,CDRW,ZIP SCSI-KIT
SAM440EP on Mapower 3000+AOS4.1

Amiga Docs Disk Preservation Project
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Mrodfr

G'day and welcome mate.

ace

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hi @Mrodfr

Bienvenue ? Amigans.net.
Faites comme chez vous.
=:o

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Mrodfr

Bonjour Monsieur!

Rude!

Nissan GTR '08
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Mrodfr

Welcome - Bienvenue le petit nouveau.

?A1-C 750GX@800 OS4.1
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi Mrodfr,

Thanks 4(.1) having the resolve to ignore all the negative opinion of how such a small group of people can't possibly succeed in such a project as ours is by becoming a "part of the crowd" of AmigansNG.

Welcome to our message board!

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Mrodfr

Salut froggy !

Bye,
TMTisFree

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." (Napol?on Bonaparte)
"I would love to change the world, but they won?t give me the source code." (Unknown)
Go to top

Register To Post