Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
134 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 134

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

amiga inc updated agen
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information

Go to top
Re: amiga inc updated agen
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Don't forget to post what commodore usa do as well, we all want to know it very much :)

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Hahhaah

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Quote:
NEW UBUNTU LINUX TABLET FROM AMIGA

New Tablet includes full Linux Distribution, Bluetooth Keyboard, and leather case for $ 579.00

Amiga, Inc. is announcing the newest member of their Tablet offering with the immediate availability of their new Xpedio 10 MTL Tablet computer. This new device offers flexibility and power not seen before in a Tablet configuration. Multi-Touch touch screen, 310 Gigabyte drive, 1 Gig of Ram, Intel Atom processor, graphics chip, Bluetooth keyboard and leather case.

Oh joy, another generic Linux tablet with an irrelevant Amiga sticker stuck on it!

Quote:
Amiga also donates a portion of the profits of each sale to charities and other organizations.

Love that get-out clause "a portion of the profits to charities" not to mention "and other organizations". (Cynic mode enabled!) So that'll be 0.001% of the profits to charities & 99.999% of the profits to Bill McEwan Ltd? (Cynic mode disabled) Personally I think you'd be better off donating directly to a charity...

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@ChrisH
You even read all of this ? Where you found interest ?:)

@samo79
And we also should not forget those ones, which called Icontain or Isomething. Most of us very want to know what they do as well :)

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@ChrisH

Back in serious mode: Any news about next RunInUAE ?

@Roman

Of course !

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
http://amiga.com/shop/

The Xpedio 8 looks very much like an iPad on that picture.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I suspect problems ahead. There seems to be a boing ball on there. I'm sure that is now Hyperion's property. Funny thing is I'd be tempted if I was confident of receiving my order. I'm in the market for an Android tablet. Too bad there is so much water under the bridge with Amiga inc.

Mike

Fixed typo

Edited by EvilDrMike on 2011/5/21 11:14:56
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@EvilDrMike

I was looking on the Amiga Future site and saw an banner across the top for iContain. It too had the boing ball being used. If I was Hyperion I'd want a slice of their profits or the removal of the boing ball as like you say its Hyperion property now. However the look of the website as a whole is pretty good in comparison to such feeble efforts as the other two 'non-Amiga' companies.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
"Amiga also donates a portion of the profits of each sale to charities and other organizations."

I'm pretty sure a sentence like that would be illegal marketing where I'm from. At least it would need to be much more detailed (who and how much of each sale).

When Amiga Inc uses marketing like that it just smells like another scam. I wonder how Bill McEwen can sleep at night with business practises like that.

Bounty site for AmigaOS4! www.amigabounty.net
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@samo79 Quote:
Back in serious mode: Any news about next RunInUAE ?

Off topic here, but there is a nice little update in the works. (Still no GUI revamp though)

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information

Still off topic, I can't wait, RunInUAE is a fantastic work.

AmigaOne X5000 OS4.1 FEU1 And Lubuntu 10.04
1200 towered with Blizzard PPC - BVision and Mediator
And a new fantastic Chameleon64
Go to top

Register To Post