Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
48 user(s) are online (29 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 46

salass00, skynet, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »
Re: What Games Could We Expect On X1000?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@seiyas

The Radeon HD 4000-series (RV700 chipsets) are cheaper than the current generation based on RV800 chipsets (that would be Radeon HD 5000-series. I'm both happy and surprised that there are AmigaOS4 drivers for the
Radeon HD 4000 series already in the work, and one
will be shipped as standard with the new A1-X1000..

I think that is very impressive, really!

Soon to own a powerful AmigaOne X1000 with latest AmigaOS 4.1 incarnation ;) Dual Core PPC!

- Helgis
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Is nobody interested in a good strategy game anymore?

Is it really all about 3d and shooters?

MicroA1 - 800Mhz G3, 512MB
A1200 - 50Mhz 030, 16MB
CD32
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@seiyas
As Helgis said you can get a 4830 for 80 eur these days, a lot of power for very little investment.
After porting OS4.1.1 to the X1000, Hyperion will have only one thing to work on, which is newer/more advanced AmigaOS. So, yes, the full potential of the X1000 won't be usable from the get go (but you immediately get the pleasures of running Gnash nicely ) but give these guys a reasonable timeframe to pull it out

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Skov

I am interested in good strategy game.. :)

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@VooDoo

Good man!

A1200 - 50Mhz 030, 16MB
CD32
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Skov

Good point! How about a port of Oblivion?

Soon to own a powerful AmigaOne X1000 with latest AmigaOS 4.1 incarnation ;) Dual Core PPC!

- Helgis
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Helgis

Amazing game, really... I have never been much of a rpg-kind of person, but this one got me hooked...

A1200 - 50Mhz 030, 16MB
CD32
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Skov

Oblivion is pretty thrilling, especially with the add-ons. I have played it a lot on the XBox 360 Elite. Beautiful HD-graphic and so realistic. I really love the music too, especially travelling around the forests and the mountains with
the weather swifting..

- Helgis
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@DAX

Absolutely true!

- Helgis
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Helgis

Seems I am in the opposite camp here. First time I played Gothic I felt it had this Amazing atmosphere like old Amiga games. Gothic 1,2 port would be a beautiful thing!

Dusty A500
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Skov

I love strategy games too I also would love to see some kind of football manager game like Premier Manager or Championship Manager.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@SIID
Yep, Ghotic are the good game. I like part 2, and from time to time play in part 3 today on my PC (right now have it on desktop). But, imho, PBytes will be not in interest to make port for Amiga. Just because it will take time, but in end will give nothing in terms of money.

+ Ghotic use all the modern stuff like shaders and such (what we do not have on aos4, and will not even with new a1000 for now).

But yes, will be good to have on aos4 ghotic2 :) I also like to see Heroes3 on amiga (and we already have opensource project), but it requered new BOOST libs, which we again do not have for now .. But when it will be avail (new b00st), then, i will try to port HMM3 to aos4.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

Is it possible for you to estimate how long it would take to port HMM3?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@samo79
Well, we will see.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Skov

Is it really all about 3d and shooters?
Any 'shooters' is not exactly entertaining for me. Now, poker is! My hobby on the A1 is poker. Also play a lot Yahoo online poker. Chess and billiards are also favorites.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Joeled

Afxgroup already do port of HMM3 back in the past , but ,it was when they use old B00st libs which we have. Later, they (developers) swith to new version of b00st, and after that, our support stops.. + these old ports was buggy (because hmm3 itself was very buggy). But i test latest version of that opensource hmm3 on my win32 2-3 weeks ago, and that works pretty fine and normally already.

So, if we will have new b00st libraryes done, then imho making a port of HMM3 to aos4 will be more or less easy. I write 1 or 2 weeks ago, mail to Ssolie (who make a previous port of old b00st libraryes), and he say that "yep, i will port new b00st libs, but not right now".

That mean that after he (or maybe anyone else) will port new boost, then, i (or anyone else who will in interest) will port hmm3.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@SIID

There should be so many wonderful games that they deserve to see new life in AmigaOS.

- Helgis
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Snuffy

Nude poker?

- Helgis
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Helgis

I like one game with sexy girls playing to poker or other card game.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Helgis

Don't we all guys do?

- Helgis
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »