Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
102 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 99

MartinW, Firetail, AmigaSociety, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Is MUIOWB still under active development?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

Are you still planning on releasing version 1.17 (or newer) of MUIOWB at some point, or has that been put on the backburner? I noticed you did build a binary of v1.17 from sources some time ago, but it appears there are missing MUI classes on the release version of the OS. Is the release of MUIOWB 1.17 held up until MUI 3.9 can be further updated to implement features needed from MUI4?

-- eliyahu

"Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. When the laws do not operate, there is no reality. All of this is unreal."
Go to top
Re: Is MUIOWB still under active development?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
It looks like kas1e is working on DOpus 5 project at the moment. But of course MUI-OWB update would be great...

Sinan - AmigaOS4 Beta-Tester
- AmigaOne X5000
- AmigaOne A1222
- Sam460ex
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@eliyahu
Quote:

I noticed you did build a binary of v1.17 from sources some time ago, but it appears there are missing MUI classes on the release version of the OS. Is the release of MUIOWB 1.17 held up until MUI 3.9 can be further updated to implement features needed from MUI4?

Nope, there is nothing new need in mui to have 1.17 working, its just 1.17 test-binary do not have custom-tabs implemetnation, which need to copy+paste from previous. If with mui4 tabs will be implemented, then there will be no need for custom ones, but all in all there is no stop-factor to not works on current, public, mui3.9.

Few months ago we all discuss (together with Fab), that will be not bad to make a little bounty, to cover a bit Fab's work on browser itself, Thores's work on mui for os4 and co. So text of bounty done, and month ago i ask Troels if amigabounty can accept it. But at those times they all was busi by anything else, and only a week ago i send a text, and as far as i understand, now, after some restructurisation of amigabounty itself, text will be there, and then i can sort everything at once and release new version.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Good news then, i bet the money will be collected very fast once the bounty is open.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Quote:

kas1e wrote:

Few months ago we all discuss (together with Fab), that will be not bad to make a little bounty, to cover a bit Fab's work on browser itself, Thores's work on mui for os4 and co.

I always support meaningful projects so yes, I would donate to such a bounty.

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

i'm thrilled to hear an update will be forthcoming. how much are you all asking for before releasing the update?

-- eliyahu

"Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. When the laws do not operate, there is no reality. All of this is unreal."
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Goods news :)

I'll also donate when the bounty is available.

Sinan - AmigaOS4 Beta-Tester
- AmigaOne X5000
- AmigaOne A1222
- Sam460ex
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I will also donate when the bounty is out.

AmigaOne X5000
Radeon HD 7700
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Who wont donate :)

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Kas1e
If AmigaBounty was a problem, then perhaps you should use Kickstarter or Indiegogo ?

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top

Register To Post