Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
122 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 122

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: RunInUAE beta for testing PPCJIT BETA05
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@tommysammy Quote:
How can i enable UAEscsi.device ?

It's not currently supported by RunInUAE. It's on my "to do" list. Originally I didn't support it, because it made the CD32 emulation run *incredibly* slowly, but more recently I heard that this is not the case for some people, so it would be nice to make it an option for those that it does work for.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Woohoo! One of my favorite games works. Super Stardust.
http://youtu.be/Y2UHeT3glbA

Sam460 : X1000 : X5000
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@logicalheart
yes truely awsome. an the video is made with (720p60)

tjek it out evry body

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
Is there a version of RunInUAE which includes the latest PPC JIT 1.0.0?

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Do you know why I can't write/copy stuff to the emulated sys folder when under the emulation?

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@ChrisH

Could you add 640x512 to the resolutions at the menu? Most monitors that can handle 640x480 can do that as well and that retains the full resolutions of some games which need the extra lines.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@walkero

The last version, I think r8.

And AmigaOS 4.1FE comes with it.

AmigaOne X5000 OS4.1 FEU1 And Lubuntu 10.04
1200 towered with Blizzard PPC - BVision and Mediator
And a new fantastic Chameleon64
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Srtest Quote:
Do you know why I can't write/copy stuff to the emulated sys folder when under the emulation?

This should be possible from inside E-UAE... However, E-UAE's access of the filing-system has always been a bit buggy, so you might run into some problem.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Vulture Quote:
Could you add 640x512 to the resolutions at the menu? Most monitors that can handle 640x480 can do that as well and that retains the full resolutions of some games which need the extra lines.

640x512 is not a standard screen resolution, so it won't work unless the user has specifically added a custom screen resolution to OS4. So I'm a bit hesitant to add an option that won't work on most user's systems.

RunInUAE's installer *could* automatically add such a custom screen resolution to OS4, but I have no idea how well it would really be supported by most monitors. It's bad enough that RunInUAE already has 2 screen modes which may not work depending on the user's monitor (they were only added because it's the only way to get acceptable speed on a Sam440).

At the moment I'm inclined to say you should just edit your .uaerc config file. I guess that RunInUAE won't touch that setting unless you change RunInUAE's screenmode yourself (or you have one of a very few games that has a config which specifically requests a particular screenmode).

Maybe a solution would be to provide an option to let the user choose a custom screenmode (above 640x480), but that may not be as simple as it sounds.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@walkero
Not yet :-/

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@ChrisH

Yes, of course I can see your point here. I'm pretty confident though that 640x512 is supported ok by modern monitors as all 5 tfts I have here (Samsung, LG, Sony, Philips, Asus) that don't like lores (320x256 and similar) will happily display 640x512@60Hz without any visible glitches whatsoever. Maybe others can chime in and test their monitors and report back. So, maybe, during installation, the user could be asked if he wants this screenmode added as well. Just a suggestion. Right now, I'm doing everything manually straight to the config, but that option would automate things a bit. In any case, thx for considering it!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@ChrisH

Any news about the R8 ?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@samo79
I'm afraid I've been unavoidably busy with other things, but hope to release something in a few weeks.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@ChrisH

Thank you it would be great to have a new updated package with installer and new JIT UAE stuff. Look forward to it. (and im sure many other lurkers do as well)

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@ChrisH

When you repack RunInUAE don't forget to add the latest WHDLoad, now at version 18.1 :)

http://amiga-news.de/de/news/AN-2015-04-00065-DE.html

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)