Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
94 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 93

kishigo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 »
Re: x1000 documentation and other x1000 related questions
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@trixie

At this point, it's a clear no. It's a matter of mentality.
The community has to sort out its issues with "Entitled progress versus real progress" before I will make any further significant contributions. If this statement is unclear then check my older posts to find out what I mean with this

But also, while the hdaudio driver licence explicitly forbids any commercial use without my written permission, there is already one shop (that I know of) which ships their Amigaone X5k with an HDaudio card installed. And points to my driver on Os4depot from their webshop without even bothering to contact me. The funny fact is that I do not intend to prevent any commercial use, I just want to control commercial use. But that ship has now sailed for this webshop.

Note to myself: I have to read the books first to see if this behaviour was the true meaning of the title "From Vultures to Vampires"

Edited by geennaam on 2022/12/2 12:32:52
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@geennaam

Since you mentioned the documentation. There is a Todo section:
Todo:

- Support for Digital Inputs (Both Optical and RCA)
- Create Docky
- Extend features of hdmixer
- Create Installion Script

Personally, I would be very happy with support Docky. Is there a chance that You realize this feature?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e:

So I have now tryed the ISO from the Install CD on the CFCard which is plugged into the old IDE port. As expected, it does not work after all.

This error message appears.
Unknown files system on disk /pxp@0,e000000/pci@11/pci@14,1/ide0.0

So I had in the past only written the amigaboot.of and the Kickstart things to the CFCard in the IDE Port, which is set up with FFS.
(Because my Sata and CFCard port was defective and therfore not able to find an amigaboot.of on SSD/HD. Only on the CD and IDE Port i was able to boot then.

So also no ISO boot from the port. At least with an iso on a cfcard in an ide2cf adapter here.

EDIT: In cfe it is possible to display the dir with -fs=iso but amigaboot fails.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@TearsOfMe
That bad .. But at least we tried :)

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@LiveForIt

I wrote: Quote:
But if it helps, I believe you can use an external USB-connected CD-ROM drive.

You responded: Quote:
I'm pritty sure you can't
Sorry, I forgot we were talking about X1000/CFE. You're right. I remembered it working on Sam460, among others.

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@geennaam

Quote:
In my limited experience with the amiga platform, it's the amiga side that is the issue. There is a notorious lack of information of how things are done.

I'm sure you know os4coding.net is proof of that. It used to be in the autodoc books and RKMs. Then ADCD. The wiki has some of those but perhaps not all. I think examples are lacking in all areas. Recently I wanted to program an OS3 ExtSprite. Read the API functions and was still blank as to how I simply set a sprite image, turn it, off and change images. These are fundamental steps but I didn't see it mentioned!

Quote:
It starts with a simple explaination of how to write an aos4 device in the first place. All explaining and example code assumes a certain level of amiga coding knowledge which amiga coding noobs like me don't have.

That's a reasonable assumption. Did you volunteer or did they ask you? If you aren't familiar with Amiga coding let alone device drivers which are rather low level code why would they ask you?

This is the problem with the Amiga scene. A friend offered his help in beta testing code as he has experience with beta testing in the real world and they said no. No wonder OS4 is going down the crapper.

Quote:
Then there's the lack of information of which commands needs to be implemented for a certain type of device.

For network there would be the extra SANA commands as well as base device commands.

Quote:
So I have to create a dummy driver first to probe which commands are called by applications and other components before I can get started. (Inventing the wheel)

There should already have been reference sources given with existing network drivers.

Quote:
Then I will not only face all of the problems described above. But in addition also face the issues that I do not own a X1000 and don't have access the required documentation for the PAsemi processor (probably NDA material which is only available the Hyperion, a-eon and kernel developers). So this will be a no-go.

Did you own an X1000 before you started?

Quote:
In my opinion, this is not the responsibility of third party driver developers but instead should be part of the SDK documentation.

Absolutely.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:
Are you saying that you never-ever have this "[HELO][DRAM]" stop booting after reset of x1000 ? I just have this issue, and Raziel too, and it sounds like everyone have it ?

I vaguely remember seeing that at some point in the past (perhaps when I was having boot problems due to a depleted backup battery), but in normal use I never have that problem.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e
Quote:
kas1e wrote:@sailor
Can you post plz exactly information about your memory modules (full chip info, etc), and how much of them and in which ports, etc ,etc with which you have no such issue ?

I have pair of this:
Here.

Is is pair for dual channel, works stable.
Two pairs not works for me.

Sorry, the RAM coolers are saeled, so I cannot post a picture of chips.

Edited by sailor on 2022/12/3 13:51:13
Edited by sailor on 2022/12/3 14:00:55
AmigaOS3: Amiga 1200
AmigaOS4: Micro A1-C, AmigaOne XE, Pegasos II, Sam440ep, Sam440ep-flex, AmigaOne X1000
MorphOS: Efika 5200b, Pegasos I, Pegasos II, Powerbook, Mac Mini, iMac, Powermac Quad
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Are there preferred memory slots to fill in special order? I have 2 sticks, I think are 2GB each.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@billt

X1000's CPU have two memory controllers.
If you have two identical sticks, place them symmetrically:

empty - RAM - CPU - RAM - empty
this allows interleaving of controllers, i.e. it is faster.

RAM - empty - CPU - empty - RAM
this probably have the same effect

if you have different modules, place them this way:

empty - empty - CPU - RAM1 - RAM2
it should work, but with no interleaving, using only one memory controller.

P.S. amazing baby on your avatar

AmigaOS4: Micro A1-C, AmigaOne XE, Pegasos II, Sam440ep, Sam440ep-flex, AmigaOne X1000
MorphOS: Efika 5200b, Pegasos I, Pegasos II, Powerbook, Mac Mini, iMac, Powermac Quad
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I have USB into the indicated keyboard USB connector on nemo motherboard, but am not sure how well things are working at moment.

I do get display on hdmi monitor, which is good sign. Git the x1000 logo, now I see some device info such as ATI framebuffer enable, IDE things, memory used by CFE and USB things, like text in a DOS sort of thing.

Here it stops.

The USB is from a KVM and has both keyboard and mouse in same port, but is the one indicated for keyboard.

So, I'm happy it's alive-ish, as I had to remove and replace a PCIe slot that was broken when I received this thing. But isn't obviously usable yet.

I did get 2 hdds with this system, and perhaps I connect to wrong one at the moment, I don't have enough sata cables to go around, and don't want to scavenge from original case. (using a rackmount case)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
And after that initial boot, I had a second boot that showed logo but got into a loop like someone else described somewhere. I checked my battery and it's 3 volts, not dead like the other person's description I saw and solved with new battery that had power in it. And now, I get nothing visible at all, screen does not indicate has any signal.

The serial cable is still in original case, tonight I'll get that out and find a USB-serial thing to use with it and see if that says anything.

I get 2 LEDs now, I believe there were 3 when I was getting the firmware x1000 logo. I saw 3 last time and then it went to two, I'll have to look what those mean as well. A bit less excited than I was when I saw the logo, but still optimistic for this thing...

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@billt
Nemo Technical Reference Manual - check your LEDs here:

LED1 0805, red general power supply fault
LED2 0805, red CPU core supply fault
LED3 0805, red SB600 power good (PLD controlled)
LED4 0805, red CPU power good (PLD controlled)
LED5 0805, red SB600 running (PLD controlled)
LED6 0805, red local bus LED register (PLD controlled)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
When I get the boot logo, then the 3 on LEDs are led2, led3, led4, so both CPU core power fault and CPU power good. Does that make sense?

When it doesn't seem to do anything at all, I have on LED2 and LED3.

I am using a Corsair RM850X power supply, which is brand-new, not pulled from something else. A Power Supply tester does show it is good.

I will try with original case power supply as well this weekend.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@billt

Hi, just to help a little this is a video of my X1000 LEDS from power on to WB loading. Kinda boring as it is just the same three LEDs the whole time.

AmigaOne X1000.
Radeon RX550

http://www.tinylife.org.uk/
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
It does much the same in the original case and power supply. But I may have misread some LEDs earlier, it's hard to see clearly as they are so bright, and I cannot get a good picture like ddni showed in his video, it's just a big bright blur on my cellphone.

Serial output I get hex 00 FF and nothing else.

If I power on now, I get two LEDs - 2 and 3.

If I wait some time between, then I might get 3 LEDs on - 3, 4, 5, at least for a moment before it changes to two on 2 and 3.

The 3, 4, 5 I think I previously misread as 2, 3, 4...

P.S. Even on those earlier attempts that did show a boot logo, I never did see any menu or prompt or anything, only the logo, if this means anything. I haven't seen that for several attempts now. :/

Edited by billt on 2023/1/7 3:38:22
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@billt

According to the list sailor posted LED2 is CPU core supply fault. Do you know if the CPU has been tampered with in any way? Or even fan removed for cleaning? By the looks of it the CPU is not being powered correctly. I don't know if any other power lines exist on the board. Or CPU jumpers. Or if the power socket could have an issue even if PSU is fine. But it indicates the CPU doesn't have proper power. Possible also that any faulty cards plugged in could cause it.

You have a serial cable working. I'd say the next step is strip it down. Pull any cards out. Test. Pull drives. Test. Then pull all cards including ram with only PSU and serial hooked up. Test. You should at least see debug output with CFE complaining about missing items.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@billt

Disconnect any sata drive and see if you've got the CFE complaining about Low memory.
Then reconnect them and try to start again.

On serial, if well configured (speed set to 115200 bps), you should see something like this if all goes well:
[RELO][L1CF][GOLO][GOT ][ZBSS][INIT][MAIN][KMEM][EXCP][CONS][CIOK][AREN][PCIH][PCIB][PCIS][DEVI]

CFE version PAS-2.0.30 for NEMO (64bit,MP,BE,PPC)
Build DateFri Jun  8 16:04:49 CEST 2012 (hfrieden@jumpgate)
Copyright (C2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005 Broadcom Corporation.
Portions Copyright (C2005-2008 PA SemiInc.
Portions Copyright (C2010 Hyperion Entertainment CVBA

ATAPI unit 0Optical Drive"TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222AB"
IDE unit 1Disk"WDC WD10EARS-00MVWB0"Capacity:931GB (lba48)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
OK, after quite a long time, I am trying again to get my x1000 running. Now, I finally again get the X1000 logo on screen, and I get serial output from CFE.
I tried setting boot menu items, and now CFE goes along but stops at USB New device connected, as seen in the serial log below. As I had previously got to the CFE prompt and been able to do setenv things, I am not sure if my setenv things are wrong and the problem, or if they would not do that and something else is odd. I understand just now that x1000 was weird with SATA drives, I currently have two sata hard drives and no optical drive, which is currently in a different case.
show devices command did not show any ide drives. It did show two USB drives, I dont' understand that as no USB drives present that I know of. Only USB thing is a combo wireless keyboard/mouse (trackpad) Only PCIe is AMD Radeon card. Two memory sticks, but I don't know capacity on them.
I did put in a new battery earlier today.
I did try the CMOS clear jumper, that doesn't seem to make any difference at the moment.

[HELO][DRAM]SDRAM: ECC off, Non-ECC DIMM used on channel 0.
SDRAM: ECC off, Non-ECC DIMM used on channel 1.
[RELO][L1CF][GOLO][GOT ][ZBSS][INIT][MAIN][KMEM][EXCP][CONS][CIOK][AREN][PCIH][PCIB][PCIS][DEVI]

CFE version PAS-2.0.30 for NEMO (64bit,MP,BE,PPC)
Build Date: Tue Jul 5 16:09:15 BST 2011 (andrew@hercules)
Copyright (C) 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005 Broadcom Corporation.
Portions Copyright (C) 2005-2008 PA Semi, Inc.
Portions Copyright (C) 2010 Hyperion Entertainment CVBA

Initializing Arena.
Initializing PCI. []
PCI bus 0 slot 16/0: PCIe: port 0 could not be activated
PCI bus 0 slot 17/1: PCIe: port 5 could not be activated
PCI bus 0 slot 17/2: PCIe: port 6 could not be activated
PCI bus 0 slot 17/3: PCIe: port 7 could not be activated
SB600 revision A21 in Intel P4 mode
PCI bus 3 slot 0/0: ATI Technologies product 0x9498 (VGA display)
PCI bus 3 slot 0/1: ATI Technologies product 0xaa38 (multimedia subclass 0x03)
PCI bus 5 slot 18/0: ATI Technologies product 0x4380 (IDE mass storage, interface 0x8f)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/0: ATI Technologies product 0x4387 (USB serial bus, interface 0x10)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/1: ATI Technologies product 0x4388 (USB serial bus, interface 0x10)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/2: ATI Technologies product 0x4389 (USB serial bus, interface 0x10)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/3: ATI Technologies product 0x438a (USB serial bus, interface 0x10)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/4: ATI Technologies product 0x438b (USB serial bus, interface 0x10)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/5: ATI Technologies product 0x4386 (USB serial bus, interface 0x20)
PCI bus 5 slot 20/0: ATI Technologies product 0x4385 (SMBus serial bus, rev 0x14)
PCI bus 5 slot 20/1: ATI Technologies product 0x438c (IDE mass storage, interface 0x83)
PCI bus 5 slot 20/2: ATI Technologies product 0x4383 (multimedia subclass 0x03)
PCI bus 5 slot 20/3: ATI Technologies product 0x438d (ISA bridge)
PCI bus 5 slot 20/4: ATI Technologies product 0x4384 (PCI bridge)
Initializing Devices.
GPIOLV10 Jumper: Not fitted (default VGA console)
GPIOLV11 Jumper: Not fitted (default ?)
PHY: mb, addr 0x00, vendor 03f1 device 15 (1)
GFX: PCIe Slot
GFX: Disable SB600 legacy decode
VGA (3/0/0): ISA memory space mapped to f8000000000
Initializing VGA.
Found 800x600x32 mode: 0x0103 (259)
Current VBE mode is now: 0x0103 (259)
Mode Attribs: 00BB [Graphics] [LinearFrameBuffer]
Resolution: 800 x 600
BitsPerPixel: 8
BytesPerScan: 0x0340
PhysBasePtr: 0x90000000
Enabling ATI frame buffer byte-swap
GFX: Enable SB600 legacy decode
VGA initialization successful.
PCIIDE: 0 controllers found
Initializing USB.
PCI bus 5 slot 19/5: EHCI USB controller found at A0209800
USB bus 0 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
PCI bus 5 slot 19/0: OHCI USB controller found at A0207000
USB bus 1 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
PCI bus 5 slot 19/1: OHCI USB controller found at A0206000
USB bus 2 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
PCI bus 5 slot 19/2: OHCI USB controller found at A0208000
USB bus 3 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
PCI bus 5 slot 19/3: OHCI USB controller found at A0205000
USB bus 4 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
PCI bus 5 slot 19/4: OHCI USB controller found at A0204000
USB bus 5 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
CPU type 0x900102: 500MHz
Total memory: 0x100000000 bytes (4096MB)

Total memory used by CFE: 0x7FD27F00 - 0x80000000 (2982144)
Initialized Data: 0x7FDE0E00 - 0x7FDF8B10 (97552)
BSS Area: 0x7FDF8B10 - 0x7FDFF000 (25840)
Local Heap: 0x7FDFF000 - 0x7FFFF000 (2097152)
Stack Area: 0x7FFFF000 - 0x80000000 (4096)
Text (code) segment: 0x7FD27F00 - 0x7FDD4A00 (707328)
Relocation Factor: I:7FE27F00 - D:7FE27F00
[ENVI]
[OFW ][UI ]port 0:1/1 released (full speed)

USB: New device connected to bus 1 hub 1 port 1 (full speed)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I've got further now, moved the motherboard back into the rack case the optical drive is in. With optical drive, it can see one of the two hard drives, and I've fumbled my way through booting to workbench.

I haven't figured out why it doesn't see the second hard drive, I've tried various combinations of SATA ports and checked all cables.

Following instructions at https://amigaone.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/x1000_cfe.pdf
I am trying to set STARTUP and MENU_n_LABEL and MENU_n_COMMAND things. It seems some may still be set from previous owner, I'm not sure. Now it shows some of my attemted changes from printenv, which are MENU_0_COMMAND and MENU_1_COMMAND and their their LABEL partners.

It doesn't seem to like setenv -p STARTUP menu when power on the serial output says menu is an invalid command.

I don't know if this firmware is up to date.

I can boot to OS4.1 workbench with
boot -fs=amigafs ide0.1:amigaboot.of, but I have to do this in CFE every time.

[HELO][DRAM]SDRAM: ECC off, Non-ECC DIMM used on channel 0.
SDRAM: ECC off, Non-ECC DIMM used on channel 1.
[RELO][L1CF][GOLO][GOT ][ZBSS][INIT][MAIN][KMEM][EXCP][CONS][CIOK][AREN][PCIH][PCIB][PCIS][DEVI]revision A21 in Intel P4 mode
PCI bus 1 slot 0/0: ATI Technologies product 0x9498 (VGA display)
PCI bus 1 slot 0/1: ATI Technologies product 0xaa38 (multimedia subclass 0x03)
PCI bus 3 slot 0/0: ATI Technologies product 0x6811 (VGA display)
PCI bus 3 slot 0/1: ATI Technologies product 0xaab0 (multimedia subclass 0x03)
PCI bus 5 slot 18/0: ATI Technologies product 0x4380 (IDE mass storage, interface 0x8f)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/0: ATI Technologies product 0x4387 (USB serial bus, interface 0x10)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/1: ATI Technologies product 0x4388 (USB serial bus, interface 0x10)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/2: ATI Technologies product 0x4389 (USB serial bus, interface 0x10)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/3: ATI Technologies product 0x438a (USB serial bus, interface 0x10)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/4: ATI Technologies product 0x438b (USB serial bus, interface 0x10)
PCI bus 5 slot 19/5: ATI Technologies product 0x4386 (USB serial bus, interface 0x20)
PCI bus 5 slot 20/0: ATI Technologies product 0x4385 (SMBus serial bus, rev 0x14)
PCI bus 5 slot 20/1: ATI Technologies product 0x438c (IDE mass storage, interface 0x83)
PCI bus 5 slot 20/2: ATI Technologies product 0x4383 (multimedia subclass 0x03)
PCI bus 5 slot 20/3: ATI Technologies product 0x438d (ISA bridge)
PCI bus 5 slot 20/4: ATI Technologies product 0x4384 (PCI bridge)
PCI bus 6 slot 6/0: Realtek Semiconductor 8139 10/100 Ethernet (ethernet network, rev 0x10)
Initializing Devices.
GPIOLV10 Jumper: Not fitted (default VGA console)
GPIOLV11 Jumper: Not fitted (default ?)
PHY: mb, addr 0x00, vendor 03f1 device 15 (1)
VGA (1/0/0): ISA memory space mapped to f8000000000
Initializing VGA.
PhysBasePtr: 0x90000000
VGA (3/0/0): ISA memory space mapped to f8000000000
Initializing VGA.
PhysBasePtr: 0xB0000000
ATAPI unit 0: Optical Drive, "TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222AB"
SATA unit 1: Disk, "WDC WD10EARS-00MVWB0", Capacity:931GB (lba48)
PCIIDE: 2 controllers found
Initializing USB.
PCI bus 5 slot 19/5: EHCI USB controller found at C0209800
USB bus 0 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
PCI bus 5 slot 19/0: OHCI USB controller found at C0206000
USB bus 1 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
PCI bus 5 slot 19/1: OHCI USB controller found at C0208000
USB bus 2 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
PCI bus 5 slot 19/2: OHCI USB controller found at C0207000
USB bus 3 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
PCI bus 5 slot 19/3: OHCI USB controller found at C0205000
USB bus 4 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
PCI bus 5 slot 19/4: OHCI USB controller found at C0204000
USB bus 5 device 1: vendor 0000 product 0000 class 09: USB Hub
CPU type 0x900102: 500MHz
Total memory: 0x200000000 bytes (8192MB)

Total memory used by CFE: 0x7FD27F00 - 0x80000000 (2982144)
Initialized Data: 0x7FDE0E00 - 0x7FDF8B10 (97552)
BSS Area: 0x7FDF8B10 - 0x7FDFF000 (25840)
Local Heap: 0x7FDFF000 - 0x7FFFF000 (2097152)
Stack Area: 0x7FFFF000 - 0x80000000 (4096)
Text (code) segment: 0x7FD27F00 - 0x7FDD4A00 (707328)
Relocation Factor: I:7FE27F00 - D:7FE27F00
[ENVI]
[OFW ][UI ]port 0:1/1 released (full speed)

USB: New device connected to bus 1 hub 1 port 1 (full speed)

USB bus 1 device 2: vendor 046D product C52B class 03: Human-Interface Device

USBHID: Keyboard Configured.

Invalid command: "menu"
Available commands: altcpu, arp, autoboot, batch, boot, copydisk, cpu, d, dflush, dir, dramcfg, e, f, flash, go, help, ifconfig, int, load, loop, mccfg, mcdll, memcmp, memorytest, pci, ping, printenv, r, ramdisk, randmemtest, reserve, reset, save, set, setenv, show, sleep, spi, test, testdram, unsetenv, usb, vga, w

[CFE ]CFE> show devices
Device Name Description
------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------
uart0 NS16550 UART at 0xFCFF03F8
pcconsole0 PC Console (USB/VESA)
eeprom0 Microchip 24LC128 EEPROM on SMBus channel 0 dev 0x57
eth0 PA Semi Ethernet (ge3) at 0xE00A3000 (02-00-E0-0A-30-00)
flash0.os SPI flash at FFE00000 offset 00000000 size 1024KB
flash0.boot SPI flash at FFE00000 offset 00100000 size 1024KB
therm0 TI TMP423 Thermal Sensor on SMBus channel 0 dev 0x4C
cf0 CompactFlash ATA disk unit 0 at 0xF0000000
atapi0.0 PCI IDE disk unit 0 at I/O 0000 (PCI:E0590000)
ide0.1 PCI IDE disk unit 1 at I/O 0000 (PCI:E0590000)
eth1 RTL8139 Ethernet at 0xC0320000 (20-e0-4d-0b-bf-6a)
usbdisk0 USB Disk unit 0
usbdisk1 USB Disk unit 1
*** command status = 0
CFE> printenv
Variable Name Value
-------------------- --------------------------------------------------
ETH0_HWADDR 00:50:C2:20:DA:11
MENU_DEFAULT 0
os4_commandline DEBUGLEVEL=5 SERIAL
speed set pmu -astate=A4
bootargs root=/dev/sdb1
MENU_4_COMMAND setenv bootargs "root=/dev/sdb1 quiet ro splash" ; boot -elf -noints -fatfs cf0:vmlinux-3.10.15-ubuntu
MENU_4_LABEL Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
MENU_3_COMMAND setenv bootargs "root=/dev/sdb1 quiet ro splash" ; boot -elf -noints -fatfs cf0:vmlinux-3.10.15-ubuntu
MENU_3_LABEL Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
MENU_2_LABEL AmigaOS Menu
MENU_2_COMMAND setenv os4_bootdevice "auto" ; boot -fs=amigafs ide0.0:amigaboot.of
STARTUP menu
MENU_0_LABEL Boot Option 0
MENU_0_COMMAND setenv amigaboot_quiet Y ; boot -fs=amigafs ide0.0:amigaboot.of
MENU_1_LABEL Boot Option 1
MENU_1_COMMAND setenv amigaboot_quiet Y ; boot -fs=amigafs ide1.0:amigaboot.of
MENU_TIMEOUT 10
BOOT_CONSOLE pcconsole0
CFE_VERSION PAS-2.0.30
CFE_BOARDNAME NEMO
CFE_MEMORYSIZE 8192
*** command status = 0
CFE>