Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 100

kishigo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2) 3 4 »
Re: Hell is coming to OS4: Doom 3
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@samo79

Great news for us!!! The video looks great,promising....

Looking forward to play on my AmigaoOne X5000.

What libraries or what files will it need?

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

How can I see youtube videos with sound on my AmigaOne X5000?

I always see windowed and without sound.And this always annoys me...

How do you see amigans videos of youtube with sound? On your Amigas I mean.

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@amig_os

Great video!!! It seems a great very good game!!! The graphics it reminds me a bit
of Genetic Species The Amiga Game.

I am eagerly and with good mood awaiting!!! Yeah it seems so promising for my taste.

Thanks really HunoPPC for your great efforts.You are making really good software for Amiga

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@MamePPCA1

I saw Doom 3 video with sound,but only at times,not constant.

Has anybody knows or hear little sound as I?

Can you help me? To hear sound from the start to the end?

Thank you

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@MamePPCA1
Please open a different thread to get some help on the issue, because I am sure this will need a lot of investigation.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@walkero

Thank you.I will if I can

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

Nice video!!! I love it

When Doom 3 will be released for ours AmigaOne X5000s?

For the moment I musn't run Return To Castle Wolfstein on my Amiga One X5000.I tried various ways but no luck.

All the best Huno for your efforts.They are very valuated here.

A salute from Spain.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

HunoPPC released source code on GitHub

https://github.com/HunoPPC-NG/Dhewm3-for-EGL_Wrap-AmigaOS4

I tried cross compiling on Cygwin64, however it fails with finding files on directories.

Probably I am doing something stupid..

mkdir -p objects/dhewm3 objects/dhewm3/game objects/dhewm3/renderer objects/dhewm3/framework objects/dhewm3/framework/async objects/dhewm3/framework/minizip objects/dhewm3/cm objects/dhewm3/dmap objects/dhewm3/aas objects/dhewm3/roq objects/dhewm3/renderbump objects/dhewm3/snd objects/dhewm3/ui objects/dhewm3/tools objects/dhewm3/tools/compilers objects/dhewm3/tools/compilers/dmap objects/dhewm3/tools/compilers/aas objects/dhewm3/tools/compilers/renderbump objects/dhewm3/tools/compilers/roqvq objects/dhewm3/tools/guied objects/dhewm3/sound objects/dhewm3/idlib objects/dhewm3/idlib/bv objects/dhewm3/idlib/geometry objects/dhewm3/idlib/hashing  objects/dhewm3/idlib/math objects/dhewm3/idlib/containers objects/dhewm3/sys objects/dhewm3/sys/posix objects/dhewm3/sys/linux objects/dhewm3/game objects/dhewm3/game/idlib objects/dhewm3/game/ai objects/dhewm3/game/anim objects/dhewm3/game/gamesys objects/dhewm3/game/physics objects/dhewm3/game/script
cd objects
/dhewm3 && make -../../Makefile-Dhewm3 dhewm3 VPATH=../../../ BUILDCFLAGS=-D__DOOM_DLL__  BUILDCFLAGS2=  BUILDCFLAGS3=
make[1]: Entering directory '/amiga/develop/Dhewm3-for-EGL_Wrap-AmigaOS4/neo/amigaos4/objects/dhewm3'
ppc-amigaos-g++ -O3    --o renderer/Cinematic.../../../renderer/Cinematic.cpp
In file included from 
../../../renderer/../framework/FileSystem.h:35,

from ../../../renderer/Cinematic.cpp:31:
../../../
renderer/../framework/../idlib/containers/StrList.h:33:10fatal error: ../idlib/containers/List.hNo such file or directory
#include "../idlib/containers/List.h"

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [: renderer/Cinematic.oError 1
make
[1]: Leaving directory '/amiga/develop/Dhewm3-for-EGL_Wrap-AmigaOS4/neo/amigaos4/objects/dhewm3'
make: *** [Makefile:226build-coreError 2

Sinan - AmigaOS4 Beta-Tester
- AmigaOne X5000
- AmigaOne A1222
- Sam460ex
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Sinan
IMHO those sources is not ready to build and not finished at all. And i didn't see anything in the readme saying how this should be build for os4 and what steps should be done.

Ask Huno in what shape the code are, but i am sure it is not finished yet.

Edited by kas1e on 2022/4/26 5:38:25
Edited by kas1e on 2022/4/26 5:38:48
Edited by kas1e on 2022/4/26 5:39:41
Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Strange he removed all his Doom 3 progress video from the channel

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@SinanSam460

We had a nice private party with Huno two weeks ago and he was working on this code. What I can say is that he worked hard during the three days to polish rendering and all was done natively on his X5000 he was not cross compiling at all... this may be relevant to your problem I don't know??

Back to a quiet home... At last
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my work and thank you also for your support.

As for crosscompiling, I actually don't do it (thanks Alex).
On the other hand, I only use gcc 4.2 and not the latest versions of gcc (I still have an old sdk that is more functional than all the new ones), since this project is dated, I don't waste time and continue to use my old tools.
Then why the videos have disappeared, well I was directly attacked by designating myself as a thief of the source codes on the blue side (which is completely false of course), that's why I put the code on GIT to stop these unfounded false rumors then I disabled the videos to avoid useless and unfounded posts, I don't need that anymore.
Unfortunately, you won't be able to compile it with what you have on my repository because you need the new SDK of my EGLwrap.library, some functions are required for the game.

There you go, hope I answered all your questions.

Good day to you all.

AmigaOS 4.1 Rulez
Resized Image
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@HunoPPC

Thanks for the explanation...

I hope you can resume the porting someday...

You have our support...

Thanks.

Sinan - AmigaOS4 Beta-Tester
- AmigaOne X5000
- AmigaOne A1222
- Sam460ex
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@SinanSam460
Thank you
I'm not going to hide from you that it took a toll on my motivation (who knows… maybe that was why and it succeeded).
I'm working on my library currently and 2 other projects that may be related.
Currently the opengl 1.x rendering is 95% functional and I only have to implement the gamma which is not supported correctly natively but I am integrating this into eglwrap_library for other projects in the future or even for a third-party AmigaOS4 developer

When I resume my tests soon I will put other videos by personalizing them a little

HunoPPC

AmigaOS 4.1 Rulez
Resized Image
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@HunoPPC

Naa why you worry about, who care about what crap they can say??
I think you dont need to prove anything in this comunity really.. no worry at all, the excellent quality and (quantitative) of you past work are more than enough

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@HunoPPC
Continue the good and hard work! Seeing evolution hour after hour was impressive!
And one day, think about upgrading to a more recent SDK (even if I understand you prefer to change nothing for now when that works).
You know that we will support you. Tell me if you need help to profile your games.

@abalaban @HunoPPC
Oh my god, oh my friends, what a week-end!!

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@HunoPPC

Quote:
I was directly attacked by designating myself as a thief of the source codes on the blue side (which is completely false of course)

Your reputation in the community can't be compared to that of a random nay-sayer, so please take such people with a pinch of salt and don't let them kill your motivation!

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@all
Hello everyone,

Thank you for all this beautiful support, it goes straight to my heart.

I took over the project after taking a short break to reflect on what unfortunately happened.

I'm coming back with a version with functional shaders and I'll admit that it's funny to see this on our machines (I'm not used to it yet).

For now I'm testing the shaders gradually and correcting my EGL_wrap code to adapt to DOOM3.

This game will not be released right away because I want it to be released with the minimum of problems so as not to affect its quality.

I give you the link of the video and 2 screenshots from last night to show you this beautiful rendering which can only be better in the future.

Thanks again and feel free to comment

PS: I'm still in debug mode and this is about shaders., thank you for your understanding

Have a good day

HunoPPC

AmigaOS 4.1 Rulez
Resized Image
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Resized Image

Resized Image

AmigaOS 4.1 Rulez