Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 107

bigmac, nbache, clint, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Hyperion at Pianeta Amiga 2007
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Evert Carton from Hyperion confirmed his presence at Pianeta Amiga show.

http://www.pianetaamiga.it/2007/index.php

http://www.pianetaamiga.it/2007/eng/

Go to top
Re: Hyperion at Pianeta Amiga 2007
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@AmiKit

I sincerely hope they're not making an appearance just to say "we cant say anything".

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@jahc

I think he's there to met the companies that makes SAM440.. and to say 'When its done', 'Real soon now(TM)'

On the other hand you never know :)

RWO

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@AmiKit
I am glad they were able to send somebody since all the other main companies will be represented bar one and am looking forward to meeting him at the show.

A1XEG4 PPC 7457 1.3GHz
A-Eon X5000
CDTV!!
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@Swisso

It would be nice to dream, the dream, but alas I fear the SAM will only be running Linux.

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Mikey_C

I agree with you, while the trial is going on we won't see AOS4 on SAM IMHO.
But what they can do is the launch of AOS4 for classics, they have right for it, judge did not block the marketing or anything, so trial doesnot prevent it... I would be glad to install AOS4 on my 1200 !

Back to a quiet home... At last
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Quote:
Swisso wrote:

@AmiKit
I am glad they were able to send somebody since all the other main companies will be represented bar one and am looking forward to meeting him at the show.

Hi Swisso,

This reflects the utter contempt that that certain "bar one" company shows toward the community and AOS4.x.

What, they couldn't spend $10,000 to attend?, because hey, they're SURE they're going to win in court, then, then, then, who the heck are they going to sell this thing to OTHER than everybody attending Pianeta Amiga!!!!

So, they hide, but they're soooooo sure of themselves that they'll get it.

What are they going to do with AOS if they get it? The same they've done for the last 7 years and 9 months, absolutely NOTHING!

After all Amiga DE, which they still promote, seems no one on the planet is interested in, one iota. They're not going to put ANY money into AOS4.x, just do the same thing over again, ask someone external to develop it, FOR WHOM!?

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Atheist

Quote:

Atheist wrote:
Quote:
Swisso wrote:

@AmiKit

Hi Swisso,

This reflects the utter contempt that that certain "bar one" company shows toward the community and AOS4.x.

Well, if this certain company did turn up. What do you think would happen? I think there's a good chance that they'll be boo'd off stage. This is really a situation where they're in trouble no matter what they do.

Hans

Go to top

Register To Post