Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 105

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 22 23 24 (25) 26 27 28 ... 72 »
Re: Odyssey 1.23 progress
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@sicky

Quote:

I can't get it to play video's on YouTube, what do I have to do to do this?

Check news-post, i explain there all the stuff related to youtube (but in brief, if you go to some video, and it didn't work, just spoof by some other os and do reload). you can also use scripts and stuff, but most of time spoofing as ie10, or as chrome, or as ipad will help you (of course, after you choice new spoof, you need to reload page).

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Mick

Something wrong for you then, as that whay i have on HTML5test.com:

http://kas1e.mikendezign.com/temp/html5_support.jpg

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

I edited the post. I just hadn't turned that option on in the settings.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

Thank you very much indeed for your work! Odyssey 1.23 works very well on my A1-X1000. I can see YouTube videos in 360p. I like the new "thetopsites" site.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Roman as you are refactoring the archive now what do you think about adding also a link to Wikipedia in the list of the default search engine ?

Aniway while i'm writing this post i'm also still watching a video from YouTube (at 240p) and it's not so unusable as i'm expected (even on my little Sam440)

Sure it isn't perfect of course, but HTML video can be seen !!

EDIT:
By the way while using i also found this:
In our archive actually we have "YouTube.js" version 0.93 while Fab have an updated 0.94 version on his site: http://fabportnawak.free.fr/owb/scripts/

Edited by samo79 on 2014/3/17 13:30:10
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:
Check news-post, i explain there all the stuff related to youtube (but in brief, if you go to some video, and it didn't work, just spoof by some other os and do reload). you can also use scripts and stuff, but most of time spoofing as ie10, or as chrome, or as ipad will help you (of course, after you choice new spoof, you need to reload page).

I have got it working for some video's now thanks

I have set in preferences to spoof as Safari 6.0.2 which I need to do to go on facebook and to check my ink levels on my wireless HP printer but it doesn't save it! I have to manually set it every time, is this a bug?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@sicky
Quote:

but it doesn't save it! I have to manually set it every time

What you choice now in menu (when you just press RMB and do spoof as), its for current session. If you want it for all the time , then:

settings/preference/network/Spoof As : <choice here> / save.

But better, is to use wnidow/urlsettings. There you can setup for what url what kind of spoofing you need.

And no, that not bug of course. Its usual user related things of how to do what you need.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:
But better, is to use wnidow/urlsettings. There you can setup for what url what kind of spoofing you need.

Ah great that's fixed it Also noted that Facebook works all okay without spoofing now!

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

It also works on my Sam440ep Flex without any problems. Odyssey is not really slow on my Sam. Thanks a lot!

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Slow in certain case on sam440ep. How to activate youtube html5 video mode?

Retired
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@AmigaBlitter

Have a read of the news post here: http://www.amigans.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2045

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I tell you one thing that has always annoyed me with OWB is the question "Do you want to save these credentials?" for username and passwords.

It always asks you before the attempt to e.g. log-in, 9 times out of 10 you want to save the credentials afterwards once you know they are actually correct!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@djrikki

Quote:

I tell you one thing that has always annoyed me with OWB is the question "Do you want to save these credentials?" for username and passwords.

It always asks you before the attempt to e.g. log-in, 9 times out of 10 you want to save the credentials afterwards once you know they are actually correct!

Chrome does the same. I suspect it's not possible / easy to save after the event, as the login info is not stored in the retrieved page, and storing temporarily in the browser creates a potential security hole.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@broadblues

FireFox (my preferred browser) and Timberwolf both manage it okay, I don't know about Chrome.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I had Javascript disabled in the url prefs for a few sites in the old 1.16 because they would crash odyssey but they all semms to work fine now. Only one site that i frequently visit was affected but it was also one of my most viewed sites so i'm happy now :)

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@kas1e
Thanks for this great port. For me the HTML5 Video on Youtube and HTML5 audio works just great. Thank you for the great work you do.

Please, can you clarify the differences about the "Cache Model" setting?

Donation on your way!

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

Many thanks for the hard work

Donation sent to you!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@djrikki

Quote:
Personally, I don't have sound atm.

No sound too, but if you open Mixer then sound appear !
Very strange indeed, but i assume it's how AHI works by default ..

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I got my bookmarks from 1.16 to 1.23
How can I get my saved passwords across?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@samo79

Because Mixer has nothing to do whit AHI, and thats way Mixer does not work on AmigaONE-X1000 (where there is no hardware volume).

Mixer sets the volume when Mixer is loaded, and it does so by spackling directly whit the PCI cards.

I guess you will need to configure AHI correctly to get volume whit out starting Mixer.

Edited by LiveForIt on 2014/3/17 20:36:05
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 22 23 24 (25) 26 27 28 ... 72 »