Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
200 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 200

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Project "AmiDARK Engine" suspended.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hello everyone,

It's some sort of "bad news" I bring you there.
I'm a little forced to suspend * my * personal projects including Amiga ones for various reasons (job, financial, family, health) because a lot of these things are currently scrambling and make it becomes difficult to manage everything.

I will not expose all the details for you to avoid to write a full book 15 pages (those who really want to know will know but by private message), but despite all these, a small financial return recently (gain in law procedure for my wife) which saved us avoiding the worst, the situation is going down again, and I must do everything to avoid it ... Adding to this the other problems just outlined above.

So I have to take the time to refocus, on which is essential to manage, find solutions to these problems that are falling down on the corner of the mouth and, everything will be better. Then I hope to come back and continue this project important to my heart.

I wanted to inform you in respect to all the Amiga fans, because these latter times, no news about the project have been published.
I thank all those who have supported me so far.
And I tell you I hope ... soon.

@ +
AmiDARK

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Go to top
Re: Project "AmiDARK Engine" suspended.
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@AmiDARK

Sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. I hope that things get better for you soon.

Hans

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more.
https://keasigmadelta.com/ - more of my work
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Sorry mate.. hope things will going better for you..

I wish you good luck and all the best for you and your family

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Sorry to hear that. Good luck to you.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Best of luck, hopefully your problems will turn out to be short-lived.

Unfortunately you are not the only one who in these tougher times have to prioritize your life and/or livelihood over your Amiga activities. To you, and to everybody else in a similar situation, I have this suggestion:

Don't forget to keep in touch with the community, even if it's only by now and then finding some time to read a bit on the forums and maybe post a comment or two.

We'd rather have you guys stay around with the possibility of being able to contribute again in the future, than to lose you altogether from the community.

And we, the community, should remember this and not complain when your projects have to be abandoned or suspended, but rather support any possibility of reinstating them in the future.

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
What is current state of Amidark? Could it be used to port darkbasic games to Amiga already? People could donate to project if there is something to materialize.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
That soon your financial problems and health will go to good road, and you life back to normal.
The first is the health and the family and after the hobby.
Good luck and I will wait your post in these forums.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi all and than you for your comments and support.
Be sure it's not a "definitive coming out".
It's just that emotionally and mentally, hard things happen and I cannot handle everything at the same time.
I must make "priorities" to resolve problems and then, when problems will be resolved, I hope to came back and continue my project.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Go to top

Register To Post