Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
79 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 79

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: OWB 3.27
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@JosDuchIt

Quote:

JosDuchIt wrote:
@ktadd
No, i did not know Clipdown. Thanks, i'll give it a try
zzz
OK I did: the problem is, so it seems, that you have to to copy the URL to clipboard first. This is not possible, without downloading the archive first with OWB

When your pointer is hovering over the link you do see the URL in the lower bar, but as soon as you move the pointer to 'capture this URL' it disappears.

use the context menu over the link! it contains an entry to copy the url (Copy Link location).

regards...

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Quote:

JosDuchIt wrote:
When your pointer is hovering over the link you do see the URL in the lower bar, but as soon as you move the pointer to 'capture this URL' it disappears.
In IBrowse when the requester asks you where to save

While your mouse pointer is over the link, hold down either the middle or right mouse button (depends on your tooltype setting) and a context menu appears that has a selection to copy the URL to the clipboard.

Look HERE to see videos on how to setup and use ClipDown. They are of the previous verson and the main addition was a "quite" mode to hide the shell output when it's not required. It's also easier to change modes with a dropdown menu button.

Sorry I got a bit off topic.

Thanks for the update Joerg. OWB keeps getting better and better! I can now use my auto insurance companies site to pay my bills! I do hope you fix the loading of local files bug soon though. I do tend to use that feature. In the meantime I'll use 3.25 to do it.

Edited by ktadd on 2010/5/9 2:21:56
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Thanks Joerg.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Joerg

Thanks from me, too. I wish I could contribute but PayPal insists that I join up before allowing me to make a donation, and I'm not going to do that.

I'll just have to wait until I can make an anonymous PayPal donation like those for AW.net and Pete Gordon's pFTP.

cheers
tony
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@ktadd & @MichaelMerkel

Thank you for the hint. My tooltype was commented out, so i never noticed this behaviour

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@tonyw

Quote:
Thanks from me, too. I wish I could contribute but PayPal insists that I join up before allowing me to make a donation, and I'm not going to do that.

I'll just have to wait until I can make an anonymous PayPal donation like those for AW.net and Pete Gordon's pFTP.
I thought it was impossible with a German PayPal account to receive payments from users without a PayPal account, but it looks like using cmd=_xclick&business=j_s@gmx.de&item_name=OWB%20Donation¤cy_code=EUR" rel="external" title="">this link works without having to create a PayPal account.

Edited by joerg on 2010/5/9 18:29:06
Edited by joerg on 2010/5/9 18:32:43
Edited by joerg on 2010/5/9 18:47:36
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@joerg

Yep, that works OK, thanks.

cheers
tony
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
OWB3.27 does not work here - I get a non-recoverable Grim Reaper when it is loading on my machine (AmigaOne XE-G4, OS4.1). Any ideas what might be wrong?

OWB3.25 works very well, though I still cannot connect to my Internet mail site

Netposti

"Ain't Got no cash, Ain't got no style, Ladies vomit when I smile, but does Zoidberg worry?"
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@GrumpyOldMan

Crashlog?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@GrumpyOldMan

have you copied/replaced only the OWB executable over the old one? and the icudata.owb?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Framiga

First I just unpacked the OWB 3.27 archive and started the browser by double-clicking the OWBLauncher icon. This has worked before, but now it resulted in a GR.

I took your advice and just copied the new OWB exe and icudata.owb to the OWB 3.25 directory, and now the OWB starts without problems.

It still does not work with the site I mentioned in my previous email, though.

@ZeroG

I can provide a crashlog if somebody needs it.

"Ain't Got no cash, Ain't got no style, Ladies vomit when I smile, but does Zoidberg worry?"
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@joerg

When loading a local file file:///here:Myfile using the arexx command OPENURL
an error message appears, when i click on "cancel" the file is loaded, but this is disturbing when trying to automate with arexx.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)