Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 102

walkero, ddni, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 ... 17 »
Re: Opus Magellan source is free now!
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@all

That was quite annoing and hard, but native os4 patches works now ! I.e. native os4 binary of dopus, native os4 dopus5.library, you run it, and can drag&drop stuff, etc (i.e. stuff where patches involved).

Last 3 days was just put in the dust and i try all kind of debugs and so on, but in end its was just that:

On os3/os4/mos we have functions like: AddAppWindow, AddAppIcon and AddAppMenuItem. There is also their AddAppWindowA, AddAppIconA and AddAppMenuItemA. On os3/mos, its just varargs. I.e. for example they not have AddAppWindow() at all, its just is vararg stubs to AddAppWindowA(). But on os4 we have:

interface/wb.h:
Quote:

struct AppWindow * APICALL (*AddAppWindowA)(struct WorkbenchIFace *Self, ULONG id, ULONG userdata, struct Window * window, struct MsgPort * msgport, const struct TagItem * taglist);

struct AppWindow * APICALL (*AddAppWindow)(struct WorkbenchIFace *Self, ULONG id, ULONG userdata, struct Window * window, struct MsgPort * msgport, ...);

So, while patching of the AddAppWindow (and others) was ok for os3/mos, for os4 we still need to patch exactly AddAppWindowA and same for others.

As usuall is itix who find out that, without him i assume i spend few more weeks on it with debug everything till the kernel :)

Now cleanup, then that sucking fix with modules (one more not very easy one). And that all, beta-tests => fixing small bugs => first release =>relief.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Kas1e
This is a great example of co-operation that can only benefit all camps. Well done to all concerned.

ace

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Great work boys!

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e
Keep up the good Work I am sure I will look forward to trying your next OS4 release on my little sam440ep and hopeful using it under AROS on my Raspberry Pi at some point in the future.

It good to see all Amiga camps working together for a change especially as I use most of the Amiga Flavours as they all have their advantages and I prefer to use the right tool for the job rather than argue over which tool is more useful.

Now back to playing Lotus on my Minimig for a bit

Sam440ep 667mhz 512megs OS4.1 + Minimig, 4MB RAM, ARM add-on board
WinUae 2.3.2, OS 3.9, BB2, Catweasel MkIV
Amiga 1200, BlizzardPPC 060/200 with SCSI, mediatorSX, Voodoo3, pci lan
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Dwyloc
Quote:

to trying your next OS4 release

No my, but our: itix, xenic and me (me in end of list when it come to real and hardcore programming. alone i stuck long time ago). Add to that Thore who help me in mails, Salas00 who help with varargs and some others who help with problems.

@all
Mason do all the new icons/toolbar images for dopus5 ! will show some screenshot today once will put everything in right places.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@all
There is new mason's stuff.

Toolbar icons:

Resized Image

General icons:

Resized Image

Edited by kas1e on 2013/5/13 12:14:37
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
It looks very nice :)

Amiga600/Vampire2/PrismaMegaMix​/32GB CF Card/2x Rys Mk2/A604n/IndivisionECS/Gotek
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I am not a great fan of Masons style but it sure looks way better than the old icons!

Do you have plans to improve the ftp support in the future? SFTP etc I mean. Not many sites use the plain FTP protocol these days.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Spot
Quote:

I am not a great fan of Masons style but it sure looks way better than the old icons!

At least Mason always have motivation and energy to help with all request in terms of icons and all other graphics work. If anyone else will draw some more nice toolbar images and icons, we of course can just include them to build as well.

Quote:

Do you have plans to improve the ftp support in the future? SFTP etc I mean. Not many sites use the plain FTP protocol these days.

Added to TODO, but i am personally in interest in just that: stable native version + support of all that icons. So it can be just usable and looks good, and then, anything else. Check that thread for TODO (first post).

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Looks great with proper icons.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@all
Starting to port modules, so far port 3 of them to os3/os4/mos: about, cleanup and filetype. 4st, ftp.module, in progress: all compiles, just didn't links because of some hardcore with amitcp. In general the heavy modules only filetype, ftp and config, another ones pretty easy.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@all
more modules on gcc now: diskcopy, diskinfo, fixicons, format, icon and join.

still left: listerformat, misc, pathformat, play, print, read, register, show, themes and configopus.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
woohoo! my peg2 ethernet is working again!!! let's test this beauty!

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
or.. hmm is the latest beta available?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I'm eager to test it too :)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I'll test it on a micro A1 for OS 4.1 when you get a beta ready!

Scott

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@all
Not yet, i want to port all modules to native firstly, then fix the bugs which we know and see.

ps. listformat.module done too. misc, pathformat, play, print, read, register, show, themes and configopus are left

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@all
Ported all other modules to gcc. Only configopus.module left. Some modules works already for all targets, another still need some love and bug fixing. But at least once i will finish with configopus, everything will be on gcc and only bug-fixing left.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Wow! Rapid progress! =) GREAT work kazooe and others!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@all
After few days of hardcore, all 20 modules on gcc now ! configopus while big, was easy enough. The only module which give some hardcore and which have a lot of hooks/callbacks and co it's ftp.module, which still need fixing (currently just crashes heavy).

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 ... 17 »