Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
141 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 140

geennaam, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

tbimages: missing - how to get to them?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi again,

installed Codebench on my AOS4.1 installation of Peg2 QEmu (I also have real Peg2 in addition :) ).
After starting it Codebench claims that tbimages: is not assigned. Do I need to install something here in addition?
If so is this mentioned somewhere within Codebench or its website? Did not find it so far.

Thanks again and

Kind Regards

Go to top
Re: tbimages: missing - how to get to them?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Reth

The standard User-Startup has this line (after the MUI stuff):

assign tbimages: SYS:Prefs/Presets/tbimages

Is that missing in yours?

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@nbache

Yeah, this line is completely missing. There is only the MUI part and the AOS4SDK card.

The installation of the patched Peg2 CD worked really fine though. Do I have to run some extra installers for these images to work?

Is there something else that should be there?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@smf
You mean this should have been installed too by the standard installation or it is a must from the Extras-Installation?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Reth

I'll let someone else answer that as i can't remember for sure but iirc it's an optional install but as there's quite a lot of programs that uses it it's a must have.

Go to top
Illusionist
Illusionist

See User information
@Reth

Quote:
Reth wrote:@smf
You mean this should have been installed too by the standard installation or it is a must from the Extras-Installation?

The full AISS is part of the extras-installation, iirc just the images used by AmigaOS were cpied during the standard installation procedure.

Just download the latest version from OS4Depot.net and install it. Depending on your Filesystem, you might need several cups of coffee until the installation is finished.

Be prepared ;)

Martin "Mason" Merz
www.masonicons.de

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe . . .
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@MasonQuote:
Mason wrote:@Reth

Quote:
Reth wrote:@smf

The full AISS is part of the extras-installation, iirc just the images used by AmigaOS were cpied during the standard installation procedure.

Just download the latest version from OS4Depot.net and install it. Depending on your Filesystem, you might need several cups of coffee until the installation is finished.

Be prepared ;)

The version on Os4Depot seems to be newer than the version via the extra installer of AmigaOs4.1, thanks for the hint.

Coffee during the installation is not necessary it takes about 40 seconds until AISS is updated

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top

Register To Post