Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
115 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 115

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: MuiOWB does not recognise "local" image tags
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:
helgis do it again and again (i even notice today he post, but later someone delete his shit, and now again). i assume he found place for his excrements where he cant be banned )

Why so upset? He's giving you personal thanks for your work on MUI-OWB, and as a bonus even shares some information about what he does with his balls. You rarely get that nowadays

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

I'd say helgis' account was hacked and the last comment was done by someone else, but not helgis himself. His last two comments don't really match word-wise and especially the last one doesn't sound like helgis. Take a look at the two comments. He seems to have changed his mind from "thumbs up, you did a good job" to "you are an idiot" within just 2 hours. I cannot believe this. This really sounds like a comment from a spammer, but not like helgis.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@tboeckel

I didn't follow but what you say might be pretty possible, at the end on the comment section you can fill any name you want ..

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@trixie
you just just didnt see previos comments which was deleted about few times already. post about balls was from me

@thore
its just possible to write from anonimose on os4depot (comment about balls was from me to test). and helgis just real shzisophrenik (i mean he sick) and he can change mind every second. he even write me crazy mails some time ago with that kind of shit
one time he says thanks, another one disleksia coming, another one something else. he also start yo spam hypetions board but was moderated, and as he banned on every site he just found place for throw his crap

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e
I just want to take the opportunity to say thanks for fixing the install script type issue with OWB little issues like that which are easily fixed are always worth looking at in my opinion.

As its one less thing to fix for a clean install of OS4 and the software most commonly installed.

Sam440ep 667mhz 512megs OS4.1 + Minimig, 4MB RAM, ARM add-on board
WinUae 2.3.2, OS 3.9, BB2, Catweasel MkIV
Amiga 1200, BlizzardPPC 060/200 with SCSI, mediatorSX, Voodoo3, pci lan
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)