Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 115

flash, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 3 4 (5)
Re: What Games Could We Expect On X1000?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@billt

Me have pleasure with this games in AOS4.For example:

With MAME > Spy Hunter,the best,Metal Slug X or Twin Cobra plus Double Dragon,King of Monsters,Ghouls'n'Ghosts,Donkey Kong,Super Sidekicks 2,Vasara,Golden Axe,Eight Man,Knights of the Round,Rampage,Armed Police Bat Rider,New Fantasia and of course Out Run,Turbo Out Run,Big Run,Pang 3 and every single game I play on MAME gives me a great pleasure!!!!

With NEO-GEO too I have great fun with Breakers Revenge and Ghost Pilots that's a great game-system emulator yeah!

I played often SCUMM VM and I like to say that at this time I have buyed these games for this Lucasarts games emulator-interpreter: The Curse of Monkey Island and Simon the Sorcerer 1&2 and are great games specially Monkey Island 3.SCUMM VM is great for me with games like Day of the Tentacle,Monkey Island 2,Sam&Max or Drascula spanish game.

With FPSE: Resident Evil 3,Medievil,Gran Turismo,Klonoa,Tekken 3,Parasite Eve,Xena-Warrior Princess,UEFA Champions League or SNK Vs Capcom are great tittles that keep you entertained for hours and hours and gives you an inmense catalog of advanced gaming that is the Playstation.I have more than 200 new Playstation games to test and play it with it and that's great!!!

With OS4 native games I am awaiting Payback that is probably the best game I played on Amiga for much time,I ordered recently and I like too Beats of Rage,Quake 3,Amijeweled,HBMonopoly and Grim Fandango and more.

Isn't here enough diverse games and lots of fun?

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@MamePPCA1
Imho there is point about modern games. All games on which you point in last post for sure are nice one, good one, and fun to play, but still they old. Gamers (even on amiga) want modern and new games. It's good to have possibility to play in old ones, but how long you want to play in the same games ?:)

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

What game is this HMM3? Sorry I am not in new games very much but I want to see such great games for Amiga OS4.1 of course

My favourite genre is Arcade but I like modern approaches too hehe.

If there is some game I want to see on my Amiga One is Spy Hunter by Aspyr and Out Run 2 Arcade too!

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@MamePPCA1

I am also in not gaming business anymore (and in general never was) so can't say what games are modern. But imho aos4 users want something like: Ghotic3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Left 4 Dead 2, King`s Bounty, Assassin`s Creed II and many others (just found it in google by "the best games of 2009" )

Hmm3 also old one too of course, but just like some other "never die" games it's nice to have and to play 1-2 times in year :)

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

there has been rumers about "STEAM" to linux. that enegine would bring alot of fun to the platform if portet.
and yeah ports,ports,and ports, i rater see something new and unike, something that was made on amiga x1000.

ther is allso an hope on aplex design front.
ther made payback and iff ther making a new game agen i hope that it will be done on amiga x1000

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@retro

That's very interesting! Most interesting, indeed!
Truly looking forward to see a bunch of more advanced
games, hopefully HD-enable games, to X1000!

Soon to own a powerful AmigaOne X1000 with latest AmigaOS 4.1 incarnation ;) Dual Core PPC!

- Helgis
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I think ultimately it would be nice to get something like Call of Duty released for the x1000, but it would be a real game changer if they were to release something innovative, not already existing on current platforms. Back when the Amiga was king, it was the innovator. How many games of the 2000s were rehashed amiga games? Populous started a whole genre of games, as well as lemmings and worms.

The main thing I am excited with the x1000 is the possibilities it brings in design using the xmos component side of it. It would be possible to design a custom processor that could do just about anything. I already have one idea that I have been wanting to design, and the xmos side will make the process so much easier. It also makes it possible for me to write off the x1000 as a business expense. You could make anything from digital clocks to I-Pod docking stations.

So, we could see a unique combination of devices that actually brings a new user base (or ex-amiga users) to the platform. Even just something that uses those new brain wave (thought process driven) devices to drive a xorro connected LED/ display screen that creates different designs based on throught pattern. Tons of applications we got available to us soon.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 3 4 (5)