Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
127 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 127

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: big video about X1000
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@TSK
Quote:

I liked music

That old "Messer für Frau Muller" band. Not everything as good as on the video, but still they have lot of good stuff.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

Brilliant video! Enjoyed it a lot! Good to see the AmigaOne X1000 in action, performing very well.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

welcome to the club ! Seems like yesterday it was released and I set mine up but that was already 12 years ago..yikes I guess time flies when your having fun eh

mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@All
For now video were shut down, because one amiga users complain that i "stolen his footage": that was about part in the "history" 40 seconds from the "2010 amigaevent in essen" , in which i put different footages from few different historical videos just to show how it was without any intention to "stole" anything as he say in this historical-education video.

But as that possible that some of ppls may complain about soon to be 15 years videos where for historical reasons some of their footages were used, i need to find the authors of those videos:

https://youtu.be/Zkv8y_vkspo

This one are Stephen, with nickname "stevieu" on amiga.org and aw.net, but he's last login it was in 2020, so while i wrote in PM to him, not sure if he can reach it.

Did anyone know anything about him and how to reach him ?

Also if anyone know how i can contact authors of those videos:

https://youtu.be/jxpbepD9VbY
https://youtu.be/iSAIoYTKY1I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y70zz1Yboro

That will help a lot

Thanks in advance

Edited by kas1e on 2022/11/4 9:15:24
Edited by kas1e on 2022/11/4 10:10:12
Edited by kas1e on 2022/11/4 11:22:05
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hey @kas1e

The Amiga X1000 - first public showing - VCF 2010 -- This video is made by Ravi A, one of the The Retro Hour crew and Amiga Addict team member. You can reach him pretty much anywhere, but best bet is to reach out to him via Discord, like Amiga Addict Magazine or Official Commodore Amiga discord channels.

Here is an invite to Amiga Addict Magazine:

https://discord.gg/cWSKGTMQ

I hope this helps.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

AresComputer1's video should be Pascal Papara.
The mail I found about it: ppapara@web.de

It's best to write to him on facebook, he's online more often:
https://www.facebook.com/pascal.papara

good luck

best regards
McFly

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

You shall be careful when using other people's content. Copyright strike is the worst that can happen to anyone on YouTube. I wonder why this guy Marcus Neervoort did it to you? Is he asking for money or something else? You shall try contacting him, delete the used content and ask him to remove the strike, since it is bad for the channel and it's future.

Once I had copyright strike by Microsoft (my only one ever), for showing activation of a Windows laptop. It turned out to be an third party company who used automated tool (wrong obviously) and they placed strikes on thousands of videos. Later they retracted the strike and my channel was good, but it wasn't nice experience.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@drHirudo
Yeah, i already removed those seconds of his record, just wasn't expected somebody from amiga camp will go that route because i use some historical part for education purposes without any kind of profit . But that amiga, everything copyrighted 20 times even if no one need that.

@levellord
Thanks ! Ravi was friendly enough and ok with everything :)

@McFly
Thanks ! The one which i really need now to find is "steveiu" from UK, he have pretty good vid from 2010 few seconds of which i want to put in.

Edited by kas1e on 2022/11/8 18:54:20
Edited by kas1e on 2022/11/8 19:07:32
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@All
So was able to reach everyone and have a sure permission to use their historical records in the video. So reuploaded with new link (in first post), hope this time there will be no problems with anyone being hurt :) The changes in reuploaded version just the new videos in the historical part, and that all.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e

great Video, thnx

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

Great video, thanks for sharing.

AmigaOne X5000 -> 2GHz / 16GB RAM / Radeon RX 550 / ATI X1950 / M-Audio 5.1 -> AmigaOS 4.1 FE / Linux / MorphOS
Amiga 1200 -> Recapped / 68ec020 ACA 1221ec / CF HDD / RetroNET connected to the NET
Vampire V4SE TrioBoot
RPI4 AmiKit XE
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Very nice video, the graphics are very cool and professional.

Laughed at your use of matches to strip the wires - some of us use wire-strippers instead!

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
BTW, your installation makes no reference to an optical drive and the case doesn't appear to have 5 1/4 inch bays, but you're installing from CD. Did you use an external drive?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@McFly,Skateman
Thanks

@daveyw
Quote:

Laughed at your use of matches to strip the wires - some of us use wire-strippers instead!

Yeah :) I just used to clean with fingers back in past, and like that still from time to time :)

Quote:

BTW, your installation makes no reference to an optical drive and the case doesn't appear to have 5 1/4 inch bays, but you're installing from CD. Did you use an external drive?

Yep, i just open the case and attach CD-Drive to another Sata port on X1000 for installation of OS4 only. I didn't use CD-Drives anymore , only when i used to install OS4 somewhere where USB boot didn't works : like x1000 and pegasos2.

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)