Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
121 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 121

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

CA certificates
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
A couple days ago, one of my more important web sites refused to deal with me because of unverified CA certificates or something like that. Today another site won't show me my bank statement for the same reason.

How do I fix this? I seen no sign of any certificates at all in my Odyssey drawer, or in muiowb, for that matter.

I tried copying certificates.db over from IBrowse, to no avail.

So how do I fix this?

Go to top
Re: CA certificates
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Plz create all topics about odyssey in odyssey sub-forum (so it will be easy to see that it related to odyssey by icon, and topic will not die skipped).

What version you use ?
Os4depot one, or some of latest fastfixes from here ?
Did you disable ssl error in prefs ?
Did you download latest certs file from curl's page ?

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kilaueabart

Check that your systems time and date is correct.

X5000
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Same here.
When I try to load URL http://www.scene.org/file.php?file=%2 ... o%2Ftlu-pman.lha&fileinfo

Odyssey says: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates

I got the latest certificate file from:
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html
but it's still the same.

The version I use is fastfix3 (I think). It is version from monday, size 63 427 950 bytes.

Philippe 'Elwood' FERRUCCI
Sam460ex 1.10 Ghz
http://elwoodb.free.fr
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Elwood
Use version from os4depot for final use. All those fastfixes are work in progress, for brave enough who want to meet with bugs.

As i say in fastfix thread (last post) : all latest fastfixes was build with too new curl again (7.34.0) , and that old bug arise. Which of course will be fixed , and next version on os4depot will have again old version of curl which will make it all works.

So if do not want to follow fastfix thread, just use version from os4depot. But if use those fixes, then follow the thread and check answers in :)

And just in case, be sure you set "ignore ssl erros" in preference.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e
That "And just in case, be sure you set 'ignore ssl erros' in preference" seems to have take care of it.

I vaguely remember having to set that some years ago, but I don't even remember what browser I was using then.

(Sorry about not using the Odyssey section.)

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kilaueabart

Quote:
And just in case, be sure you set "ignore ssl erros" in preference.

That's a strange advise, if there is an SSL error then there is a reason. Please anyone keep in mind that doing that you might very well fall in insecure mode, do not provide any sensible information with such option activated! Or do this at your own risk, do no come back here complaining that your heart is bleeding

Note: that is just a word play, I am aware that the recent flaw on OpenSSL was not related to that.

Back to a quiet home... At last
Go to top

Register To Post