Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
127 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 127

more...

Headlines

Register To PostTopic is Locked  

NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS: Please Read (AMENDED)
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
The below are just general guidelines and it is neither the TOS nor is it the Statement of Intent. If you want to read up on the TOS, go -> here /Orgin

Despite making this site's stance clear, some individuals with sole interests in alternative Amiga OS like platforms are signing up to amigans.net

Once more, in case it has not been noted, this site is primarily for the promotion and support of AmigaOS4 (and hopefully beyond), with a look back to classic users and emulation.

We do not need to be preached/evangalised about how good other alternatives are - "Not today thank you"

There are plenty of other web portals out there which cater for people who want to know about these platforms.

We don't need antagonists on this webportal and we reserve the right to membership.

Original Post follows.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, thank you all for joining. We are very glad you came. Hopefully you'll stay too.

Couple of things I would like to share with you if I may.

1: This site is for the promotion and support of AmigaOS4 and beyond Only (inc assosciated hardware).
We will also support/welcome AOS3.x & Emulation users as well. (But not promote OS3.x for obvious reasons)

2: This site will NOT be an open house to other platforms.
I urge you all to read the Terms of Service on the LEFT to see that our Terms of Service here are very different to elsewhere.

3: Whilst this is a site geared towards OS4 and beyond, we will not tolerate the slagging off/putting down of other platforms or OS's on this webportal, nor individuals.

4: Trolls from other sites will not be welcome on this site, if anyone trolls on this site, action will be taken immediately. Do not try our patience as we have none.

5: We reserve the right as to who is allowed to use this site. Usage/Posting of this site is a privilage not a right. (See Terms of Service)

Finally, We ask each of you to tell any other OS4/OS3 user about the site and invite them onboard.

Do not feed the trolls elsewhere and do not post about this site on any other amiga related web portal.

If during the course of a forum discussion, someone asks where we are, pm them privately and tell them, as long as they meet our criteria, i.e. OS4/Classic/Emulation user, they are welcome

Thank you, enjoy this site.

Mikey C

EDIT:
Notice. This has been re-posted because the previous topic was taken so waaay off topic that it ended up in Free For All.

Anyone else taking this particular thread off topic will have thier account suspended for several days

Edited by Mikey_C on 2006/12/5 18:10:24
Edited by Mikey_C on 2006/12/14 10:54:07
Edited by Mikey_C on 2006/12/14 10:54:35
Edited by Mikey_C on 2006/12/14 10:54:53
Edited by Mikey_C on 2006/12/14 10:56:39
Edited by Mikey_C on 2006/12/14 11:10:41
Edited by Mikey_C on 2006/12/14 11:40:02
Edited by Mikey_C on 2006/12/14 12:22:26
Edited by orgin on 2006/12/18 17:56:35
Edited by orgin on 2007/5/14 17:06:53
Go to top
Re: NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS: Please Read
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@All
I can assure you all the moderators here are gun happy when it come's to trolling , abuse , and non amiga related OS's

now who's first on my list ????

Amiga is the heart and soul of computing nothing else comes close
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Quote:

I can assure you all the moderators here are gun happy when it come's to trolling , abuse , and non amiga related OS's

yes..........................

Quote:
now who's first on my list ????

i have a couple of names..

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
*bump*

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
*cough*

ExecSG Team Lead
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@all

April 2007 Bump - overdue

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top

Register To PostTopic is Locked