Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
134 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 134

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Finally my SAM460ex Lite got its right Case!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Its a Fractal-Design Node 605-Desktop Case. There are a SATA-DVD-Burner (slimline) and also a Card-Reader behind that door at the bottom of the front. Its equipped with a RadeonHD 6570 Ultimate PCI-E 1GB and a 750GB 3,5" Seagate Barracuda HDD.

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Go to top
Re: Finally my SAM460ex Lite got its right Case!
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
nice & clean setup, looks sharp

mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I was looking at this case just yesterday thinking it would be a nice look for an Amiga.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
fingus, that is very sharp-looking. Somehow, in my mind, that is what a computer is supposed to look like.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Nice looking case. How much space is it for hd`s? And any room for the big gfx cards?

X5000
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:
How much space is it for hd`s? And any room for the big gfx cards?

You can plug two HDDs to one white HDD-Frame: one in 3,5" size and one in 2,5" size. And there are two HDD-Frames which means 2 x 3,5" HDD and 2 x 2,5" HDD.

You can see on Screenshot Nr. 8 that you have about ~10 cm Space behind the RadeonHD 6570 Ultimate for future GFX-Card-Updates, for all who need a beast of a GFX-Card

Overall its a very polished Case from Norwegian Design. The first Fan on the front left side is blowing the air into the case. The airstream went from CPU, RAM to Radeon-Card and then to HDD-Slots to the second Fan which pulls the warm air out of the box.

Another handy feature is a three-stage-switch at the right-hand-side of the Case, you can regulate the FAN in these steps: 5V, 7V and 12V. You can plug 3 Fans to this controller and with 5V and 7V its very silent.

An important note to all Sam460ex-Users who are using a siL3114-PCI-Card and wondering why the onboard-connector for the HDD-LED doesn´t show anything. You must use Pinheader JP4 on the sIL3114-Card for the HDD-LED. The Plus (+)-Connector Side have to be where the Resistor points to.

Go to top

Register To Post