Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
48 user(s) are online (42 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 48

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Java??
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I have tried contacting the email address at the JAmiga site, but it doesn't seem to work. Also I have left a PM for Joakim.

I just want to ask, what is the current state of the project, and if it would be feasible to set up one or more bounties to complete the various components. I don't know much about Java, so a fairly firm explanation of stuff would be very welcome.

Go to top
Re: Java??
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
go back to QT!!! ;)

i'm really tired...
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Quote:

alfkil wrote:
I have tried contacting the email address at the JAmiga site, but it doesn't seem to work. Also I have left a PM for Joakim.

I just want to ask, what is the current state of the project, and if it would be feasible to set up one or more bounties to complete the various components. I don't know much about Java, so a fairly firm explanation of stuff would be very welcome.

Jamiga.org is basically defunct, and no-one seems to have the ability to update it any more. For the latest go to the Jamiga2 Google code site. The last update there is from August 2011 (to say that it's vacation time, but it's an update nevertheless).

Hans

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more.
https://keasigmadelta.com/ - more of my work
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
If I rembemer correctly Joakim might be as well accessible at OS4Coding.net...

X1000|II/G4|440ep|2000/060|2000/040|1000
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Here I am!

And time has been limited after my vacxation, so no new work has been done. But I haven't abandoned the project. I will try to make more regular updates, even when there is nothing to update. The plan is to make a more detailed plan.

My effort is not in any way correlated to bounties -- more money won't give me more time. Unless there is a bounty for hours per day. :)

Maintainer and developer for Jamiga2 - Java for Amiga
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@jaokim

Nice to see it hasn't been abandoned. And you should get more hours a day. Just ask your government.

X5000
Go to top

Register To Post