Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
166 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 165

orgin, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Pictures/Video of VCF Event needed
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
This is a request for any copies of high quality pictures or videos of the A-EON stand, Amiga X1000, A-EON/Hyperion/Varisys group shot taken at the VCF show at the weekend. We have received request from several mainstream PC magazines and the BBC for high quality pictures for articles/programs they are planning about the AmigaOne X1000.

Many thanks,

TrevorD

AmigaOne X1000 betatester
Go to top
Re: Pictures/Video of VCF Event needed
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@TrevorDick
I shall be posting mine on my FB, you are welcome to dl from there.

A1XEG4 PPC 7457 1.3GHz
A-Eon X5000
CDTV!!
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Trevor

I am in the process of editing the 3 day event its taken longer than expected but definitely worth the wait!!

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@TrevorDick

Probably of no use, but these are the only two I have:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cdyoung/tmp/100_1837.JPG
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cdyoung/tmp/100_1838.JPG

I thought I'd taken one with a crowd of people around it but I obviously didn't.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Swisso

Thanks but the will need high resolution pictures. Perhaps an upload to google docs (or other) and link would be better?

TrevorD

Edit: spelling

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Chris

Thanks Chris, but I've got several like this and a nice one of the Frieden's face on with OS4.1 & Boing Ball running on the A1-X1000 with the display in the background. I really need a shot taken with the Varisys group shot taken at the end.

Anyone?

TrevorD

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@magic

Thanks Magic. Do you have a picture with the Varisys group taken at the end of the presentation?

TrevorD

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
All this is great, but if you can't get enough photos and video you need I would perhaps think about (and I would do this anyway regardless) a special presentation exclusively for the press. Formally invite the press to this special 'event', hire a room somewhere, conference hall for a couple of hours one week day afternoon or use your own premises.

Bring along some biscuits, X1000 posters, refreshments and promotional merchandise; I am being deadly serious by the way, it won't cost much to re-enact.

Show the X1000 sending emails, surfing web pages; rendering 3D etc.. or just cheat and run a powerpoint/slideshow in the background.

Think about the questions they will ask and prepare answers, don't say north of XXX ?, say 'competitively priced', don't say 'for amiga enthusiasts' say 'a computer for everyone'.

Simples.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Chris

Argh! I wish people wouldn't photograph me from behind. Or from about any angle, to be honest.

Seriously, if you do want to contact me write me a mail. You're more likely to get a reply then.
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Rogue

Well, it's not so easy sometimes, you're usually busy tinkering with some interesting technology a lot of the time, so if we want a picture of that, we get your back as a bonus .

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@nbache

I've got an excellent photo of the boys standing behind the AmigaOne X1000 with AmigaOS4.1 U2 running and the A-EON display in the background - and they are smiling. An Amiga 25th Anniversary Hollywood demo is also running on the screen. It's a very good photo and definitely one for the photo album. I plan to post it on the A-EON website.

TrevorD

Go to top

Register To Post