Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
102 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 102

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Tunenet suggetions
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I'm using Tunenet every day. First i wan't to thank you for the first and very stable version of Tunenet delivered with Amiga OS4.1 Update1, known as Tunenet Version 0.92.44.

There are some features who are sadly missing:

- Songend recognition for Modules, TFMX, SID-Files (its really annoying to press "next track" if the song repeats over and over again with correct repeat-settings)
- Save of the Mixer-Settings for every Plugin-Type (all Modules require for example a +18 Stereomix to be enjoyable with headphones and for tfmx-modules of course 150% Volume-Boost)
- Autoplayback Playlist/last played Song after restart Tunenet

Go to top
Re: Tunenet suggetions
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I to would like to thank Bean for developing TuneNet.

I found a small bug in the 0.92.44 version. When playing a shoutcast station, the song info in ENV:TuneNet is only saved once for the first song. Any song info played after that never get written to ENV:.

Not a big deal, but doing /tunenet in wookiechat only shows the first song all the time, not the current song.

Look, only one leg, count em, one!
X1000/PA6T@1800MHz/2Gb/Radeon 4850

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@fingus

Quote:
I'm using Tunenet every day. First i wan't to thank you for the first and very stable version of Tunenet delivered with Amiga OS4.1 Update1, known as Tunenet Version 0.92.44.

No problem. Glad you like it.

Quote:
Songend recognition for Modules, TFMX, SID-Files (its really annoying to press "next track" if the song repeats over and over again with correct repeat-settings)

That is really down to the plugin, a plugin can signal a tune end to TuneNet at any time. I remember providing a bit of code to Curty for use in the SID plugin to detect end silence, but that of course is not enough for certain SID's.

Quote:
- Save of the Mixer-Settings for every Plugin-Type (all Modules require for example a +18 Stereomix to be enjoyable with headphones and for tfmx-modules of course 150% Volume-Boost)

- Autoplayback Playlist/last played Song after restart Tunenet

The Autoplayback will definately get implemented at some point, I'll make a note of the mixer settings.

@sundown

Quote:
I found a small bug in the 0.92.44 version. When playing a shoutcast station, the song info in ENV:TuneNet is only saved once for the first song. Any song info played after that never get written to ENV:.

OK, I'll look into it and get that sorted. I think I know what the problem is.

I have a new version of TuneNet which I'll release as soon at the experimental MP3Cast plugin gets the thumbs up (in the other thread).

Cheers,
Bean.

OS4.1 + an A1XE with an appetite for batteries!
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@bean

The latest version runs great, thanks a lot for that

i'd like to add a feature request.

Would it be possible to add a start volume to TuneNet?
I'd like to have it run at 50% of the nominal volume at it is always too loud here and i' rather not screw up my Mixer settings.

Something that lets TuneNet remember the volume when quit?

Thanks a lot

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@bean

I noticed that if I try to load a playlist TuneNET dont look on any dir but on device list...some weird path config by me or a TuneNet problem?

I have only one thing to sugest:

Lyric load from IDv3 TAG :)
Since you load already the album thumbs I think was really easy to load Lyric also :)

GOOD WORK!

Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori, Perugia, ITALY.
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@BEAN

*puts on gag

Mfffmmmfffmmm ffmmmfmfmmmmfffffmmfffmm fffmmmf!!!!

*takes of gag.

You know what I mean

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top

Register To Post