Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
136 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 135

BCP, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

New Generation Amigas
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Well this isn't a special post in order to talk about our beloved machines, but I would like to give a big thank to Allan Redhouse and Eyetech for their efforts to bring us a new Amiga by building the AmigaOne board.

Yes it has some know problems but I still have it! I was the first in Switzerland, in 2003, who purchased an AmigaOne XE G4 @900Mhz, and even if today it isn't the same (because of some electronic defaults I should exchange it with another AmigaOne G4 board) I can say that it works fine.

So if we take some minutes to think about, we can notice thant some months after the end of the AmigaOne boards the SAM came out. Now comes the X1000 and it is like a chain reaction (well I don't know if this expression is used in English) and in my mind, it's really a new beginning for our glorious Amigas.

Only hope that games/sofwares editors which were born thanks to the Amiga would open an Amiga department in their labs.

OK, this is my point of view and opinion. Again thank you a lot Allan !

Nic

Edited by unimon on 2010/1/12 12:28:11
Go to top
Re: New Generation Amigas
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@unimon

Yes, thanks Alan.

(hijacking this tread) BTW I'm conisdering to sell my A1-XE 933mhz, 768 MiB RAM, Radeon 256 MiB and 300 or 400 GiB harddrive, can't remember exactly as I'm not in front of it.

Anyone interested pm me.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Thanks Allan

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information