Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
146 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 143

amije, amigakit, orgin, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Interview with Steffen Häuser a.k.a. TheMagicSN – Porter of Heretic II for Hyperion Entertainment
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi everyone,

I've done an interview with TheMagicSN about his current projects (and other topics), which includes the porting of Heretic II and Sin to AmigaOS 4.

You can read it here:

https://shorturl.at/vxyIT

Hope you'll enjoy the interview!

Go to top
Re: Interview with Steffen Häuser a.k.a. TheMagicSN – Porter of Heretic II for Hyperion Entertainment
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Thanks, maybe it doesn't come through from the interview but the work and the beta testing of Heretic 2 was long and tiring... but Steffen was always very helpfull and I'm sure the result will be appreciated :)

Sam440ep Flex 800Mhz 160GB HD + AmigaOS 4.1
Go to top
Re: Interview with Steffen Häuser a.k.a. TheMagicSN – Porter of Heretic II for Hyperion Entertainment
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@TheMagicSN
Regarding comment in the interview about using QEMU you mentioned that disk speed seems to depend on the disk image size. That's strange and should not be like that so what host OS and disk image format did you get this with? Maybe it would also depend on some AmigaOS settings like block size and buffers set when partitioning the disk or maybe something with the host OS file system and large files. At least on Linux with raw images there should be no difference depending on disk image size but I did not test it as I don't know what to test but I find it strange you got that result.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Weird. SiN WarpOS had sound?

At least the version I had. Welcome back Steffen.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Nice reading, I Hope to see Steffen around soon

Go to top

Register To Post