Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
128 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Seeking Confirmation...
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
of this.

For those who are brave enough to want to know me better, visit
my Home Page, my Storefront, and blogsey
Go to top
Re: Seeking Confirmation...
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@Billsey

This is not an amiga topic. Please stop posting non amiga topics in the wrong forum. Thread moved to free for all.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Billsey

Quote:

Billsey wrote:
of this.

What exactly are you looking for confirmation of?
The story exists in lots of places.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news ... d/asia/article2369001.ece
http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Pentag ... _blitz_plan_for_0901.html

So yes, the story is confirmed. It exists.

By the way. I would be surprised if these plans did not exist. The release of this info is probably just a scare tactic to get Iran to cooperate. But the plan does exist.

Given that "the U.S. Senate unanimously declared that Iran was committing acts of war against the United States: a 97-0 vote "
http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php? ... iew&id=1225&Itemid=135%20
(For those that don't know. The US senate is made up of 100 representatives - two from each state)

I would be pissed if the US did not turn Iran into a private parking lot for us and our allies.

The taliban had declared war against the US years before 9/11 and look where that went. Iran is actively committing acts of war at his time. We can not let this sort of thing fester like we did with the taliban. Only worse things are in store if we do.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@goody

Quote:
Iran is actively committing acts of war at his time.

Care to give some examples, please?

Saluditos,

Ferr?n.

Amiga user since 1988
AOS4 Betatester
Member of ATO Spain
A1 Cfg
OS4 SCR
A1200
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Ferry

Quote:

Ferry wrote:
@goody
Quote:
Iran is actively committing acts of war at his time.

Care to give some examples, please?
Saluditos,
Ferr?n.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/10/ftn/main2908476.shtml

Sen. Joe Lieberman -
Quote:

He said that he has seen evidence that the Iranians are supplying insurgents and foreign fighters in Iraq.
"By some estimates, they have killed as many as 200 American soldiers," he said.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@goody

The same estimates that made USA government say there were WMD in Iraq and then invade it? The same estimates that made USA government say Saddam was helping Bin Laden and then invade Iraq? The same estimates that made Bush say the Iraq war was going to be short and then Iraq would be a peaceful country? The guys in charge of estimates in your government should be fired, they are not very reliable at all, I'd say...

Saddam was just as dictator in the end of his days as he was in the beginning, but USA government had no problem in supporting and finance his army and war against Iran when that was OK with USA interests. The Iraqi people was suffering Saddam atrocities in the beginning as much as it did lately (or even worse, with some villages gassed with weapons sold by USA, more than 5000 people killed), but then it seems it was no problem to USA government to be the best friend of the dictator. How many Iranians were killed with guns and bombs supplied to Iraqi dictator by USA goverment? Could this be considered an USA "act of war" against Iran?

Oh, and, as a side-note, the list of dictators supported by different USA governments in different countries and periods could fill a wall, including the Iranian dictator Shah Mohammed Reza Palhavi. They did even in MY country.

And, oh, what a coincidence, it's not an extremely poor Central-African country with a dictator the one to be invaded, oh, no, it's one of the countries with more oil (third country in oil reserves and second in gas reserves) under their feet. What a coincidence...

Sorry, but it looks to me like just another excuse to invade just another country.

Saluditos,

Ferr?n.

Amiga user since 1988
AOS4 Betatester
Member of ATO Spain
A1 Cfg
OS4 SCR
A1200
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Billsey

This is just another one of the illuminati's "HEGELIAN DIALECTIC" games to remove more freedoms from the people of the world.

They set up a "Thesis" which is opposed by an "Antithesis", they then supply the "Synthesis".

i.e.
"Thesis" = The USA has to protect its citizens and all freedom loving citizens of the world from the "bad" guys.
"Antithesis" = Iran, the bad guys who's aim in life is to destroy the freedoms of all people in the USA and the world.
"Synthesis" = The solution we are given is war must be declared and the "bad" guys must be removed, and "safeguards must put in place to assure that this won't happen again."

As can be seen, those in positions of power control the "Thesis", "Antithesis", and "Synthesis", and guess who ALWAYS looses freedoms, the dumb peasants who clamber behind their leaders blindly.
Unfortunately even those with there eyes wide open loose freedoms too.

As for the "safeguards" mentioned in the "Synthesis", these cause loss of freedoms, as happened after 9/11. i.e. The patriot act 1&2 etc.

The aim of all this is to concentrate more and more power into the hands of fewer and fewer people. With the ultimate outcome been a world government (Dictatorship) and loss of freedom for all.

Cheers,
Tim

Go to top

Register To Post