Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
153 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 153

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Gameplay Football Port Suggestion
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi,

This might be a long shot, but worth to suggest. Can Gameplay Football be ported to AmigaOS 4.1:

Gameplay Football GitHub

I've played it on my Linux box before Ballsy came out, database could be modded (via SQL lite, new teams added with custom graphics and such). Gameplay was just fine and reminded me a lot of FIFA. There is a fork of this project (it is not developed anymore), which I did not play so not sure about playability or modding of the fork.

Fork of Gameplay Football GitHub

Thanks!

Resized Image

Go to top
Re: Gameplay Football Port Suggestion
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
It will be nice to have it on os4. 😊

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Started to have a go, since I would also be interested in this. Unfortunately, it uses BOOST all over the place.

Requires an update to boost library. There is one at the minute in OS4Depot, but it is missing some features that are newer that are used in this.

I will have a look into it at some point.

Edited by rjd324 on 2022/10/15 21:04:48
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@rjd324
Btw, just to note: many times boost used just as includes, this need to check if in this particular case some porting of boost libs need it, or just includes fine.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

Hi Kas,
indeed - most of Boost is just template stuff and generally do not need the libraries - but there are some headers missing from Os4depot version.

If someone does not look into before me, then I will get around to looking at it.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@rjd324
When i was in needs for boost (in my case it was also includes only need it), i just downloaded very latest boost from official site and use them as it. Do not remember if i touch anything and it works. But that of course when only includes need it.

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top

Register To Post