Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
156 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 156

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

(1) 2 3 4 »
M.A.C.E. Tower Defense
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
No idea if this has been out for a while, or is new this year, but just purchased the AmigaOS version of M.A.C.E. Tower Defense from https://entwicklerx.itch.io/mace-tower-defense for just $5! It requires Warp3D Nova and runs beautifully on my X5000.

If you like Swamp Defense, basically the same game with different graphics and a slight twist. Great to see Entwickler-X still supporting the Amiga community in 2022!

-- eliyahu

"Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. When the laws do not operate, there is no reality. All of this is unreal."
Go to top
Re: M.A.C.E. Tower Defense
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@eliyahu

Great, thanks for the tip, I'm going to buy the game later this month. Strange - I don't remember seeing this advertised around here. How come Entwickler-X does so little to promote their OS4 games?

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@eliyahu

Brr, site is broken in Odyssey, just a long line of letters

@trixie

Probably because OS4 sales are unimportant, they have their fanbase, word of mouth probably brings the same amount of new buyers than wasting time on the forums...

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@trixie.... seems we need no promotion ;)

Frank has ported some games for Warp3D Nova to see how it runs. It may not run as smooth as we want, maybe a next version of drivers can bring a bit more fps. We will see...

Our newer games have more graphics and it may be too much for our AmigaOS Computers. We have to try ;)

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Raziel

Quote:
Brr, site is broken in Odyssey, just a long line of letters

True -- but you can click on the 'Download' button at the top of the page and get to the download just fine. At least it works for me.

@imagodespira

Quote:
Frank has ported some games for Warp3D Nova to see how it runs. It may not run as smooth as we want, maybe a next version of drivers can bring a bit more fps. We will see...

Our newer games have more graphics and it may be too much for our AmigaOS Computers. We have to try ;)

You're always guaranteed at least one sale here. Heh. By the way, if you're looking for feedback, my votes for the next games to target for AmigaOS would be Super Star Blast and the Radon titles. Those are the ones I'm hoping for the most.

-- eliyahu

"Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. When the laws do not operate, there is no reality. All of this is unreal."
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@eliyahu

...radon Break runs already ;) But performance ist not the best. Maybe we upload it as it is like here with Mace TD.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hi, just downloaded, but on my SAM460ex I only get the logo screen and then freeze :-/ (or maybe it takes some [more] time to load).

Requirements? Warp3Dnova, Warp3d,...?

My system: SAM460ex/2GB/RX550

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@imagodespira

Thanks for the good job. I bought it. For now I am only at the second level. I have to say that on my Amiga (X5000 & Radeon RX 560) the game works very fast.
clear

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@jabirulo
It needs to run Warp3D Nova and OpenGLES (Enhancer Suite). Make shure you have the latest updates.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@imagodespira
Wow, when it was released ? I see no news about anywhere else, but just topic there. Wasn't it worth to make a little bit of fuzz about ?:) Games from Amiboing are one of not so many games for NG amigas, it worth to be spread all over the sites once anything is out. At leasto on amigans.net it surely deserve news item

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@kas1e: Some of our newer projects don´t have the best performance with warp3D Nova, so we try to make some more silence releases and look hof it performs. As the AmigaOS market is very tiny and not all of the users have W3D Nova capable hardware, it is no problem ;)

But it makes no sense if we don´t release it.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@imagodespira
Maybe some other game already released for Nova and we know nothing about ?:)

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
yes... maybe :)

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@imagodespira

Ok, under public AOS4+AEON MACEDefense works!!!!
Awesome game man!!!!

but under betasystem (using same AEON libs/files) it just freezes on entwicklerX logo screen ¿:-/

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Thanks for your report. You mean AEON Beta Drivers etc? We don´t have access to it and can only support public releases.

We have to check it.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@imagodespira
Quote:

yes... maybe :)

At least can't find anything else new on your sites, seems you mean "soon" or something ?

AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@imagodespira

I mean AOS4 beta.

Using latest (unreleased yet) AEON stuff works fine.

EDIT: do you have somekind of debug version to try to see where it hangs.

I start MACEDef, it shows your logo, after a few seconds pointer changes to a square (like 1cm x 1cm) and system just freezes.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@jabirulo Currently no Debug. We look into the issue. But Beta is Beta. We only can support directly the final versions because beta versions are changing fast. Maybe it is an issue with a component of a current beta part.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@imagodespira

I bought this game and spent the last hour playing it It's really fun to play, and it works very well on my X5000. Thank you for supporting AmigaOS4!

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@imagodespira
What Amiga setup are you running?
The game runs nice on X5000.
I buy all you make available for os4.

X5000
Go to top