Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
67 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 67

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

AmiPhoto
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi, does anybody have experience with AmiPhoto? Specifically with remote dirs and sub dirs with lot's of pictures? Im not to concerned about the speed to read the dirs just chrashing and such. Wanting to know before i buy it if it is stable for such tasks. Thanks for advice

Go to top
Re: AmiPhoto
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
ok i couldnt wait so i bought it from amistore, what can i say i see the logo and a gfx error message and thats that. doesnt start.
great

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@devils_advisor

It works for me on my X5000 and A1222. What error is it giving you? You might also contact Alinea directly. They have been very responsive in the past for supporting their software.

-- eliyahu

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I had the same problem, it's broken and won't run on Update2, something to do with copy protection breaking in Update2. Alinea can't support it as the developer long since abandoned it. I got a refund in the end.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@NinjaCyborg

Perhaps they should stop selling it until they've found a new develeoper that can solve the problem.

Or stop selling it and release the source code.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@NinjaCyborg

Can this be confirmed?

I am disappointed to hear this since I was looking at purchasing this for myself as well :(

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Ask them yourselves if you don't believe me and yes they should stop selling it since they can't fix it

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I got it installed on the x5000 it starts but now I have a new issue, didn't receive a serial number

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
it's the entering of the serial number that doesn't work anyway

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@devils_advisor

so you got it working on your X5000 then? If so then surely the vendor where you bought it from can supply you with a serial number

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
It runs. But it asks for serial. And on update2, it will never let you get past the serial input dialog, rendering the app unusable. How many times do I need to explain this????

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@NinjaCyborg

ah ok sorry missed your earlier post but was thinking maybe devils_advisor got it working somehow

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@devils_advisor

Get a refund and tell them about the update 2 issue or more people will fall for their broken software

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Raziel

I'm not worried about the money, who is running Amistore. I got a hd without updates (for amidvd and such in case I need it). I assume if I register it there it will generate a file which I can transfer to the other drive.

Thanks for the input guys

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@NinjaCyborg

Quote:
NinjaCyborg wrote:It runs. But it asks for serial. And on update2, it will never let you get past the serial input dialog, rendering the app unusable. How many times do I need to explain this????

Did you ever get a serial number? I just bought this on Amistore as well, and can't use it at all because of the serial number issue that you described.

Go to top

Register To Post