Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
92 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 91

joerg, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 »
Re: Wings Remastered
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@lazi
Yes, I'm calmed down, if here is Zach "Swindler" Wenddintong speking about his Viva Amiga, the thing could be worse.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Daytona675x

Working fine on my SAM460ex with a RX550 (Polaris12)

AWESOME WORK MATE!!!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Templario

Understandable reaction.

I'm waiting for a reply from (retro)cinemaware for weeks now, they are defunct as it seems.

I amortized the prepaid money and the game and it will be the last time I give money for anything that is not ready.

Lesson learned, too many assholes around that only rip you off

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Raziel
Yes you have reason, with Cinemaware and other opportunists like these only create distrust and with new porjects or good programmers with serious intentions in my case doubt to pay in preorder way, this was the case with the other Daytona's game Tower57, until the game was finished was when I paid for it.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@lazi
Thanks

@jabirulo
Thanks & great

@thread
The MorphOS demo has just been updated. Unfortunately the latest MorphOS 3.13 contains a bug which causes the ogg decoding library to malfunction, resulting in massively distorted audio. The reason is that the floating-point rounding mode is not standard now, apparently due to some modification in ixemul. So essentially it looks as if every program which uses ixemul suffers from a rounding-mode change now. If that's a problem for the respective program depends, of course.

In my case this badly affects (at least) the audio of almost all of my games / ports like Voxelnoid, BattleSquadron, Ace Of Hearts, etc. (AFAICS only Atomic Bomberman and Tower57 aren't affected, the first because it doesn't use ogg, the other because it doesnt use ixemul). But of course you can bet your butt that it - maybe subtly - breaks all sorts of other stuff, only that in the case of the ogg decoder you actually hear the problem pretty well
I dunno if and when the MorphOS-guys publish a hotfix for this issue, which is why I'm going to provide updates for all those games in short time.

Thanks to koszer, Ernst Eiswürfel, Develin and Piru for reporting, testing and helping Those guys show real interest for the MorphOS version, not like some here who claim to do so but obviously never tried those demos on current MorphOS (or just don't care after all)...

EDIT: the MOS guys released an ixemul hotfix, so I won't waste time with updating those old games.

Edited by Daytona675x on 2020/2/16 15:43:58
Edited by Daytona675x on 2020/2/20 7:08:19
Edited by Daytona675x on 2020/2/20 7:22:40
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Raziel

I asked about this on www.amigaworld.net some time ago. I had ordered Wings and Defnder of the Crown. At the time, what email addresses I could find for this new Cinemaware bounced back and their site was badly broken.

The general advise I received was to write it off as never to be received.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@prowler

Yep, did it already.
I wrote to that Sven fellow and never received an answer.
Cinemaware is as dead as commodore.

That was the first and last time I ever gave money to an unfinished product.

I also don't believe in any release...at least I don't care anymore.

It's already too late.

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I also paid for Wings Remastered and figure it is money lost. That was now years ago, and I have moved to another residence. Not even sure who to communicate my current address to or if it would even ever matter. Sigh.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Really sad

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Templario
Quote:
I know what means donation

Then why would you "recover the donation" you made to kas1e? First of all that clearly shows that you don't understand the concept of a donation. And second of all: he delivered, your whole rant is as pointless as everything else you just spit into the forum again. The least you could do is apologize to him.

Quote:
and for it you can ask donations to make ports and after doesn't do it? During these years I know some similar case and against that person I read very bad comments, but here in your case and the other

Sorry, I see no significant digits in that pile of words.

Quote:
answer you was cheated from Cinemaware

I never said so. I never was cheated by Cinemaware. Quote me otherwise or shut your mouth.

Quote:
but two times? And you didn't seen nothing strange the first time.

I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. Why twice? Wings Remastered was and is my first and only project for them. Which I told you already (which also includes all other of my statements), but well, you're really a lost case I guess...

Nothing of what you bubble makes any sense at all. Which is no news actually.

Oh, and regarding this:
I simply answered your dumb question in a neutral way. You and nobody else started derailing the AmiKit thread.

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
Although that I agree with all of you here that it is a pity no final version released yet, I have faith to Daniel that he will not let an almost finished, as I understand it, game unreleased. We might need to be more positive for the motivation to rise again. :D

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@walkero
I'm pretty motivated right now again: next thing I'll do is to add a functionality that will make the game unplayable hard if your pilot's name smells anything like "Templario"

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
So this will be the ultimate hard level? Even so, it will be a little bit easier than original Project-X :D :D :D

We better forget the personal insults and see how we can motivate the further development.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Daytona675x
The important is that you finish the game at once!

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Templario
It will be done when it's done and when I say that it's done. And the repetetive lies, nonsense and other brain-farts you are spreading around once in a while will neither speed up nor slow down that process. After all you are absolutely meaningless. Unfortunately one cannot always simply ignore you completely. But that's how it is with stupid trolls.

@Walkero
Quote:
So this will be the ultimate hard level? Even so, it will be a little bit easier than original Project-X

The engine can throw thousands of bullets at you in the bombing-levels, even on low-end sam440, so I think Templario will have a really hard time

EDIT: done
Resized Image

Edited by Daytona675x on 2020/9/11 16:23:51
Edited by Daytona675x on 2020/9/11 17:10:11
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Daytona675x

Way to go Templario. Immortalised. ;)

A1200 060/ppc Grex/Voodoo
OS 3.9

A1 G4/1Ghz born again thanks to Acube Systems.
OS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Daytona675x

Great, thank you!

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Daytona675x

So you finally resurfaced? And with an attitude no less. I had to read your posts twice. You are in NO position to have any arrogant attitude with ANYONE.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@magnetic
Quote:
So you finally resurfaced?

Pardon?

Quote:
arrogant

Arrogant is the implicitness with which you or friend Templario spread their blurp.

Quote:
I had to read your posts twice.

And apparently it didn't sink in yet. Try again.

@Cap
@benny

Edited by Daytona675x on 2020/9/14 9:15:34
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Daytona675x
Well, you have forgot your acttitude a few years ago, with your other game port Tower 57, and when I did you a report bug of game in amigaworld instead of mail? You wrote a comment in the txt making a fool of me, you are quite prepotent. For a little mistake.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 »