Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 105

FlynnTheAvatar, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: vpdf v amipdf
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
had a look at the template of amipdf (non- AEON version) and of vpdf

3.OS4.1FE:> appdir:amipdf ?
FILE,PAGE/N,PAGENAME/K,OWNERPASS/K,USERPASS/K,ZOOM/K,PUBSCREEN/K,FULLSCREEN/S,PAPERSIZE=PS/K,PAPERWIDTH=PW/K,PAPERHEIGHT=PH/K,PSLEVEL1/S,TEXTENCODING=TE/K,QUIET/S:
13.OS4.1FE:> appdir:vpdf
13.OS4.1FE:> appdir:vpdf ?
FILE/M,NEWAPP/S,APPTOFRONT/S:

tested the vpdf template

13.OS4.1FE:> run appdir:vpdf
[CLI 12]
13.OS4.1FE:> appdir:vpdf newapp // a new vpdf windos opens
//closing the second window
13.OS4.1FE:> appdir:vpdf // nothing happens
13.OS4.1FE:> appdir:vpdf apptofront // nothing happens
13.OS4.1FE:> appdir:vpdf bijlagen.pdf // the file is opened in the existing window (nice)

13.OS4.1FE:> appdir:vpdf PVEverificatie.pdf // file is loaded in second tab of open window
13.OS4.1FE:> appdir:vpdf PVEverificatie.pdf newapp // new window is opened and file is loaded

Very nice

edit:

Can onyone cnirm the AmiPDF enhancer software versonhas still the same template?

Edited by JosDuchIt on 2017/2/5 8:38:20
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@tonyw

Quote:

Egad!

Fair point , I'd rarely write in like that in my code, I really just did it like that to make it obvious in the forum post .

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:
@JosDuchIt

3.OS4.1FE:> appdir:amipdf ?
FILE,PAGE/N,PAGENAME/K,OWNERPASS/K,USERPASS/K,ZOOM/K,PUBSCREEN/K,FULLSCREEN/S,PAPERSIZE=PS/K,PAPERWIDTH=PW/K,PAPERHEIGHT=PH/K,PSLEVEL1/S,TEXTENCODING=TE/K,QUIET/S:

Can onyone cnirm the AmiPDF enhancer software versonhas still the same template?

Yes, those are the console options. (Not sure they all work, I've only tested a few).

Tom

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@JosDuchIt
I stumbled on this thread when I googled "amipdf" in hopes of finding out why I seem to no longer be able to select and save text using AmiPDF, something I made much use of in the past.

Believe it or not, I had never noticed the Save as Postscript and Save as Text menu options.

But it turns out I can't use those either! If I click on either option, I am allowed to save a one-byte file but wasting time trying to open it crashes the machine. Both options are listed as "Amiga^[blank]," so menu clicking is the only option.

From what it says in the thread, it seems I should reasonably expect better results. Any ideas why they are not forthcoming?

If it matters, I am using AmiPDF version 1.37 (09/20/2016) in OS4.1FE on a revamped SAM460ex.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kilaueabart
Are you using the enhancer sw version?
The version coming with Os4.1 1.25;works fine on my sam460ex
Quote:
Both options are listed as "Amiga^[blank],"

On my version there is no "Amiga^[blank]," following the menu tirems
"Save as Postscript" & "Save as Text" Hence i van only save using the menu, but that works.

Edited by JosDuchIt on 2017/8/6 18:12:26
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)