Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
141 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 137

samo79, afxgroup, Elwood, Templario, more...

Support us!

Headlines

 
  Register To Post  

Quick testers needed new RunInUAE beta
Home away from home
Home away from home


See User information
I'm looking for a few people to QUICKLY test a new beta version of RuninUAE. If no major bugs are found, then I shall be releasing it for wider public testing.

PLEASE EMAIL ME: (as PMs will not be noticed!)
http://cshandley.co.uk/email

P.S. By "QUICKLY" I mean within a week.


Edited by ChrisH on 2014/7/26 12:12:26
Edited by ChrisH on 2014/7/26 12:12:56
Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Anonymous
Re: Quick testers needed new RunInUAE beta
@ChrisH

I'd be interested and like to help, but i'm off to work tomorrow so not much i could do...

Hope some others got the time

Thanks for the upcoming new version

Go to top
Re: Quick testers needed new RunInUAE beta
Home away from home
Home away from home


See User information
@ChrisH

Mail sent

Go to top
Re: Quick testers needed new RunInUAE beta
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


See User information
I emailed on the 26th...

Amiga user since 1985
AOS4, A-EON, IBrowse & Alinea Betatester

Ps. I hate the new amigans website. <shudder>
Go to top
Re: Quick testers needed new RunInUAE beta
Home away from home
Home away from home


See User information
@Severin
I haven't received your email :(

@samo79
I have got your email. Will reply ASAP.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Re: Quick testers needed new RunInUAE beta
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


See User information
@ChrisH

Resent.

Amiga user since 1985
AOS4, A-EON, IBrowse & Alinea Betatester

Ps. I hate the new amigans website. <shudder>
Go to top
Re: Quick testers needed new RunInUAE beta
Home away from home
Home away from home


See User information
@ChrisH

Ok thank you

Go to top
Re: Quick testers needed new RunInUAE beta
Home away from home
Home away from home


See User information
Testing went well, so I plan to publically release the RunInUAE beta today.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Re: Quick testers needed new RunInUAE beta
Home away from home
Home away from home


See User information
Due to some last-minute issues, I'm delaying the release of the new beta until tomorrow, in case any more issues are discovered.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Re: Quick testers needed new RunInUAE beta
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


See User information
@ChrisH

Thanks i will enjoy it

Amiga600/Vampire2/PrismaMegaMix​/32GB CF Card/2x Rys Mk2/A604n/IndivisionECS/Gotek
Go to top

  Register To Post

 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 ( 0 members and 1 Anonymous Users )




Powered by XOOPS 2.0 © 2001-2024 The XOOPS Project