Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
94 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 93

geennaam, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amiwest 2011 is just around the corner!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi Amigans!

I tend to post on Amigaworld.net so many of you have seen my messages before. As the show approaches I'll do a better job of posting here as well.

First, I wanted to invite everyone to attend. The show is in Sacramento, California, USA on October 21, 22, and 23rd. The activities will include a "Classic Clinic", numerous seminars, Steven Solie speaking at the banquet, and some great exhibitors.

I'd also like to ask for volunteers to present during the show. The theme is "Every Day Amiga" for this year. In the years past the show has been focused more on the vendors and this year we really want to focus on the amiga users. To that end we are looking to have presentations on Amiga OS4 features and tools such as Amicyginx and how those things can be used to make your Amiga relevant to your every day computing. So if your planning to attend and would like to spend 20 or 40 minutes sharing with the Amiga Community about how you use your Amiga every day, please let me know!

I'm also curious to try something like Skype, the idea would be that someone, anywhere in the world, could present via Skype to the audience at the show. If this sounds interesting to you, also contact me.

For the latest information check out the Amiwest website. You can follow us on Twitter and find the SACC (Sacramento Amiga Computer Club) presidents Blog on the latest news on the site.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to see you at Amiwest 2011!

Take care,
Bill "tekmage" Borsari

Go to top
Re: Amiwest 2011 is just around the corner!
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi Bill
Hope too listen in again this year,good work to all involved with the show

This Puny World will bow down to
Professor Chaos
Prepare for the greatest Villan you have ever seen!!
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi Bill,

Looking forward to the sound, video and irc.

Great work, thanks.

A1G3-SE + OS4.1 u1 iso (x2)
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
A bit too far away. But will welcome some info/clips from the show. Looked like a nice show last year. Let's hope it becomes a good one this year aswell.

X5000
Go to top

Register To Post