Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
81 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 81

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

ArtEffects 4.0 Questions..
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Maybe these questions have already been discussed, so be patiente ;)

1) The first question is Amiga OS and ArtEffect related, can i install OpenOffice and Microsoft Office font into Amiga OS and use them both with Amiga OS and Art Effect?

2) Anyone knows how the Cloner (in ArtEffect) works?? a simple example will clear my doubts :)

Go to top
Re: ArtEffects 4.0 Questions..
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@nubechecorre
I have Microsoft Web Fonts (or whatever they be called) installed, so that web pages appear as intended in OWB.

Just quickly tried Art Effect 3, and they appeared to work, so they should in A.E. 4 too.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@nubechecorre

Yes you can use TrueType fonts from Windows under OS4. In fact, it's about the only meaningful choice now that Agfa Compugraphic fonts are dead and buried.

You just have to install them using TypeManager (located in your System drawer). The tool takes the .ttf font data and prepares it for system use, creating the necessary .font and .otag files for you. After that, TrueType fonts conform to Amiga's standard "bullet" API and can be used just like Agfa fonts.

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@all

Go to top

Register To Post