Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
86 user(s) are online (42 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 85

Steady, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

ffmpegGUI video tutorial available!
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Just received some hardware I ordered to play around with capturing VGA output and saving it as a video on an SD card. While trying it out I decided I might as well try making a tutoral video on using ffmpegGUI to grab frames for a video and saving them as jpeg pictures.

The video is available HERE along with a couple other sample videos to test out the hardware. The video quality isn't all that great but the setup cost less than $70US and it's fun to play with. Go easy on me it's my first attempt at a tutorial.

If you find the ffmpegGUI tutorial useful let me know and I just might be convinced to make more. Maybe even a ClipDown feature run through as well.

Let me know what you think. What would you like to see?
I promise to try and get better at it.

Go to top
Re: ffmpegGUI video tutorial available!
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@ktadd
Nice,thats quite handy ( any tutorials are good)
but as you say the quailty isn't great, but no point in spending a lot on hardware and it dosen't work, keep up the good work Ktadd

This Puny World will bow down to
Professor Chaos
Prepare for the greatest Villan you have ever seen!!
Go to top
Re: ffmpegGUI video tutorial available!
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Tutorials are always nice. Would be cool if all tutorials would be on intuitionbase for apps so people could easily find them.

I myself would like to see several tutorials for example program HD-REC. How to use the midi/audio/notation, tips on howto edit/master a tune etc. I know some but im bad in talking and making tutorials :)

Go to top

Register To Post