Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
46 user(s) are online (26 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 46

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Settings and Control...
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I am trying to populate all "multimedia" keys on my sams keyboard with something useful. It would be very nice to control tunenet with the usual stuff like prev, next, mute etc. - but:

- are there only the (few) commands for the daemon available that are mentionend in the docs? (i.e. missing volum controls or mute - might be simulated by "pause").

- what really bothers me: is there a chance to set a default volume on startup? i did not find this in the prefs nor in the env vars...it always starts with 100%!

Go to top
Re: Settings and Control...
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@cha05e90

I take care of all my volume needs by controling the Mixer itself through its ARexx port.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@PEB

ABout the mixer. When i start tunenet the volume is 100%. But when i start mixer,drag the master volume down and up to max then sound in tunenet gets much louder. Is this a bug from mixer? Anyone else gets the same result?

X5000
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hmm...solved. Not really. I switched to the incredible "Amplifier" (yes, that's the one from the OS3.9 distribution!). After fiddling around with Tunenet and AmigaAMP - Amplifier was it. It has a decent Arexx port with a comprehensive set of useful commands.
Now my multimedia keyboard works through AllKeys and some smart Arexx scripts flawless and perfectly with Amplifier...

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Antique

Quote:

Antique wrote:
@PEB

ABout the mixer. When i start tunenet the volume is 100%. But when i start mixer,drag the master volume down and up to max then sound in tunenet gets much louder. Is this a bug from mixer? Anyone else gets the same result?

Yup, get the same here, Always wondered if it may be a bug in AHI or Mixer

(for my SoundCard see, Extra Information in my Profile)

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top

Register To Post