Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
102 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 99

MamePPCA1, Georg, orgin, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amigans.net Featured Donations for September 2008
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
September 2008

Once again, its that time once more to show how much you appreciate all those guys and gals who keep AmigaOS4 alive by devoting their talent and time in bringing you something to use on your favourite OS, be it a webportal, an application, a game, a utility an icon, whatever.

As per normal, all we are asking you to contribute is a minimum of ?5 Euro's or more, depending on what you can afford for each cause. However, if you can't afford that, then just pick only one cause and donate what you can.

Our two featured Donations for this month are:-

Resized ImageKen Lester Jr, A very talented man who, alongside Mason, has Given Amiga OS the visual identity we have come to recognise. Whether you need an icon for AmigaOS4, or UAE, or even for a web portal, Ken has been here for the community providing us with eye candy for absolutely nothing. Please show your appreciation to a really nice man, give him a donation as a thank you.

Resized ImageThe man behind, Unsatisfactory Software, which has brought us Wet Weather for the Amiga and other utilities, but now, much more important, he brings us NETSURF the new, lightweight, compact Web Browser for the Amiga. Please, if you can, donate to this man too! - Thanks!

August 2008

Resized ImageXeron is the equivelant of Rolls Royce, he doesn't churn out much that often, but when he does, its pure quality.
His pftp program and Hively tracker have received acclaim from many quarters. but unlike a Rolls Royce, it doesn't cost much, as a matter of fact it does'nt cost anything! So please, put fingers to your keyboard, log on to paypal and thank the guy. He really could do with your support.

[img align="left"]http://www.amigans.net/images/fdonations/salass00.png[/img]What can you say about Salass00? Well, if Spot up is China then Salass00 is close behind, shall we say, Taiwan?
Fredrik is the second most prolific author on OS4 Depot. Lets, put it this way, if Xeron is the rolls royce of the amiga scene, then Salass00 is to the man who supplies the tyres, the fuel, wipers, switches etc.
Without him and his myriad of Libraries and utilities, the Amiga would be so far back in terms of usage, you'd need a time machine to visit the 80's
Go on, give him a thank you, tip his paypal.

Edited by Mikey_C on 2008/9/17 17:55:20
Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Re: Amigans.net Featured Donations for September 2008
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Mikey_C
Hey Mikey_C
Have you thought of putting all past and present recipients on one page, just so people can still donate to those they might have missed due to insufficient funds at the time ?

This Puny World will bow down to
Professor Chaos
Prepare for the greatest Villan you have ever seen!!
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@AJS

I think Orgin was/is working on something like that already. I am sure he'll post to confirm or deny

Mikey C

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@orgin, Mikey_C
Ah I see it now "History" under the current Donations on the Right hand Side.

(Needs a Big Flashing arrow me-thinks )

This Puny World will bow down to
Professor Chaos
Prepare for the greatest Villan you have ever seen!!
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
P.S. thank you klesterjr for the original "online status" graphics for SabreMSN.. 24bit with alpha channel, looks great on my OS4 box! And also for coming up with icons for RockBEAT and WookieChat when I needed them!

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@all

*bump*

Mikey C

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@me

@bump again

Mikey C

Go to top

Register To Post