Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 110

VooDoo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

BIN CD32 files
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Here is the link:

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/v ... p?topic_id=26452&forum=32

It is quite important in order to burn the CDs with the music tracks.

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Re: BIN CD32 files
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Posted in the wrong place?

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@orgin

It's important because at the moment I was only able to burn for example Akira or Bubba'N'Stix withot audio tracks.
I need to do it well because later awaits a SFS installation and later the Linux+MOL installation I wanna do.That's the most important thing about this comment.

Any ideas?

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Are you drunk?

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@K-L

Not really.

Can you help me with the topic?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@MamePPCA1

I assume you are converting the .bin file into an .iso right now and then burning? If so that won't do, the bin -> iso conversion throws away a lot of information that can't be stored inside an .iso file.

If you want to have any chance of burning the audio tracks to disk you should find a program that is able to burn the original .bin file to disk without conversion (not sure if .bin can handle cdda tracks though, .iso definitely can't).

I've been considering adding support for audio tracks to diskimage.device for those formats where this is possible but that probably won't happen soon though. I find the documentation for the SCSI commands that handle this very confusing and not very clear to say the least.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@MamePPCA1

I think MakeCD can burn this without converting.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@ZeroG
MakeCD can burn these bin files?

Doesn't have to be converted?

I doesn't want a bin file inside my CD-R.I want a game with its dirs and files inside the CD-R plus the Audio Tracks.

It's a pity to have a 300 MB CD32 game in BIN format and only have 4 MB avaliable to burn with DiskImage.

Any ideas?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@MamePPCA1

I think that CUE/BIN images are poorly supported in general. On windows I eventually installed DAEMON Tools which allows me to mount the image complete with audio tracks, and do a CD copy.

I've never really tried it on the Amiga. Does FryingPan support it? How about manually adding the BIN file and the audio tracks to a CD layout in FryingPan?

Hans

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more.
https://keasigmadelta.com/ - more of my work
Go to top

Register To Post