Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
127 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 125

Capehill, Hypex, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Is Antiryad Gx v1.7 any good ?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Amiga is in need of Game development tools.

Has anyone used Antiryad Gx ?

Antiryad Gx is a cross platform 3d game creator.
Main features are:

- Complete 3d engine, game engine, embedded BASIC language and integration tools.

- Modularity, other middlewares like 3d engine, physic, script language or network library can be plugged.

- Simplified API completely platform independant (develop once for several platforms).

- More than 3000 functions documented and accessible in C/C++ or by the embedded BASIC language.

Amiga is in need of Game development tools.

Has anyone used Antiryad Gx ?

http://www.arkham-development.com/html/wordpress/

Go to top
Re: Is Antiryad Gx v1.7 any good ?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@angelheart

from the web site :

Quote:
Platforms
Here is the list of the different machines and operating systems on which Antiryad work:
- AmigaOs v3.0 (68020) with Workbench, Ecs and Aga graphics processors.
- Dos with Vga graphics.
- Linux x86 with Opengl, DGA, X11 (PC) .
- Linux ppc G3-G5 with Opengl, DGA, X11 (Mac and Playstation 3).
- Apple MacOsX G3-G5 with Opengl, Carbon.
- Microsoft Windows 32, with Direct3d5, Direct3d8, Direct3d9, OpenGl, Direct Draw 5, Gdi. - Page 1 -
- Sony Playstation 2.
- Sony PSP.
- Microsoft Xbox.

What ??? OMG !!!!

it *is* working on AOS 3.x ??? When ? where ? who ?

Back to a quiet home... At last
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@abalaban

And if you go here http://www.arkham-development.com/html/wordpress/?page_id=43 at the bottom of the page you can find a download area with amiga demos!

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@All

I don't know if any Amiga users have had a go with this, I'd be interested in knowing how fast it is on non ppc systems - the benchmarks are for PCs, PS3's XBoxes and Macs. In any case looking around there appears to be a split in developers who have. Some like it, others not. One site I found had a discussion on the licence, which appears to be a sticking point with some people.

The Docs mention the Amiga quite a bit along with some quite old PC hardware (such as 3dfx Voodoo cards and glide) so I guess the question is has anyone installed it and what do you think?

J.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Long Time ago i have contacted the author of Antiryad and i asked him if he would be interested in porting this software to amiga os 4.0

He liked amiga os and he would be interested to port it but at the time the amiga one xe were to expensive for him so i couldn't do that..

Maybe Hyperion could lend him a board to port this program ?

I have tried the program but even with Petunia it is too slow.. we need a native version..

Go to top

Register To Post