Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 104

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

GnGeo now!!
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi Amigans,

I saw the GnGeo GUI uploaded last saturday I think on OS4 depot and wanna play these beasties like games like Metal Slug series,Super Sidekicks series and King of Fighters series too to see the performance comparing to xMAME and to enjoy of course with this awesome games.

As I don't find any poll option on this page,

how much of you are interested on GnGeo?

I am really dying to play my games with GnGeo now!!!

EDIT:The GUI looks great too!!!

Edited by MamePPCA1 on 2008/3/11 18:16:34
Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Re: GnGeo now!!
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@MamePPCA1

sorry people.. i am on the run... i will upload it as soon as i can.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@spotUP

Great to see any news from you spot specially if we are talking for me one of the more special emulation project for the Amiga the GnGeo!!!
Let's wait until finally reaches to our hands.

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Yes we wait

OT

Is there the possibility to update the SDLMame port on os4depot and add the amiga input support ?

Thanks

/OT

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@nubechecorre

xMAME with AmigaInput support would be cool but I have a X-Arcade double joystick from X-Gaming that is perfect for this games of xMAME.Incredible joystick really.

Anyway I can't configure or AmigaInput doesn't work on OS4.0 July.

Just I talked with Steffen Haeuser last night via e-mail and
ask me 3 times.He told me that he is thinking about updating xMAME with a new version as well as WarpSNES but he doesn't know when he can do the expected xMAME port.
Maybe in his holydays he said.

Let's wait and see in the meantime.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@MamePPCA1

XMAME is dead. but it's not all that bad, SDLMAME is born!

Go to top

Register To Post