Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
107 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 107

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

4.1 final at next ANT meeting
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi Mikey C or Chris H

Did I read that Mathew from AmigaKit will be attending the next ANT meeting and selling copies of Amiga OS 4.1 final edition?

If so I would like to attend and purchase a copy and install on my SAM 460 at the meeting!

Please confirm

SAM 460 with 2GB or RAM, 1000GB HD, 4 port SATA, DVDRW drive and Radeon HD 4650 GFX card.
Go to top
Re: 4.1 final at next ANT meeting
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
Yes, make sure Mikey knows before Friday as he needs to send a list across of what we want.

PM or email him or something to make sure he has seen this!

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@sicky
I've let Mikey C know, and he's added you to the list he's giving to Amiga Kit. (Aren't you on the mailing list???)

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@ChrisH

Hi Chris, cool, yes I'm on mailing list but not read all as been busy at work over Christmas period but things back to normal and start 4 days off work starting Sunday

SAM 460 with 2GB or RAM, 1000GB HD, 4 port SATA, DVDRW drive and Radeon HD 4650 GFX card.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@All

Was a good meeting, have now got OS 4.1 final installed but need to recover some stuff.

A favourite was a OS4 boot up sound but can't find it or remember what it was called, any ideas?

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@sicky

Hirasawa.wav

A1XE, A1200T, X1000, X5020, CDTV, CD32 , A500+ A500
OS4.1b / OS3.2b
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Jurassicc

Quote:
@sicky

Hirasawa.wav
Unless Sicky is referring to the short burst of tones earlier in the X1000 startup procedure under FE.

That is a new kickstart module (bootsound.kmod) which manipulates the registers of the builtin sound chip directly to create a replica of the original A1000's bootsound.

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
I've just chucked some photos up on the Unsatisfactory Twitter, as it was easy to do. Would have posted them earlier if I'd thought of it. https://mobile.twitter.com/_unsatisfactory - only photos on there, I don't use that account much.
The X5000 ones have been redacted by request.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@nbache

I have found it it is called 'djnick-|AmigaOS-boot1.wav' and I love it running on start up

Go to top

Register To Post