Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
95 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 95

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Aliens VS Preditor 2
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Totaly un amiga related :

First look at Aliens VS Preditor 2. This time its not directed by a complete twonk of a director aka Paul w Anderson.

It is currently in production by two brothers who are great fans of the predator film, and both alien, aliens films. They have allso promised to make this film an 18 (thats an R for you americans) all the way. But the strange thing is this, alien 5 is rumored to start filming soon, it would be interesting to see how these two films will compare if any. I personaly, cannot wait to see this even if it does turn out to be another bad flick.

Resized Image

Edited by magic on 2007/4/7 14:21:29
Go to top
Re: Aliens VS Preditor 2
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi magic,

Aliens vs. Predator 1 was pretty bad.... not sure if even a rewrite with the same storyline could have helped it.

Alien, Aliens, and Predator 1, woah! Love those films!

A vs. P, I was intrigued that it was set in current day. Although, they interfered with the "Alien" by making it a mutating creature.

What I'd like to see is an origin story....

Was that alien in the first movie that was transporting the eggs a courier? A peddler in peculiar found "goods", or an arms merchant. A scientist returning with collected specimens? Are "Aliens" biological weapons? Was he going to throw those on some new world to stop some other race from continuing to be? Are "Aliens" a genocide weapon?

He seemed to know what he was doing considering they were in stasis, but one pesky one got loose, and we all know what happens then.

Remember the end of Predator 2 (which I thought was awful)?

I wonder if their spiking that movie with that easter egg, if the movie implied, could work?

Quote:
magic wrote:

I personaly, cannot wait to see this even if it does turn out to be another bad flick.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for these kinds of movies.

Except for, MAN Resident Evil 2 was SO carp! I do not think I can stand to see another.

CAN NOT WAIT for Spider-Man III and Fantastic Four II.... Even though FF1 was awful. Same with Hulk I.

What I really want?

1. Crossovers. Superhero movie with characters from 2 different comics. Spider-Man and/or Doctor Strange and/or Ghost Rider. (That should give you an idea of what I mean.) (Marvel DC crossover? )

2. Authenticity! HATED Spider-Man (and others) for altering the original stories. (Doctor Doom WAS NOT CREATED like THAT!!!!!!!!! EVEN the CARTOON did it almost verbatim! Jugernaut a henchman? WHICH BUFFOON was responsible for THAT travesty?!?!)

3. X-Men the TV series.... How lame is that?

4. Why do these JUGHEADS live in a vacuum? How come they don't spike the local news with mysterious mayhem? Like "Bank vault destroyed, looks like freight train crashed through it", "Local robberies done by vanishing man wearing a cape and a fish bowl", or "Stark Labs victim of industrial espionage..... flying 'robot' spotted again"....

5. GENUINE stories. I would like to see some online poll by Marvel or DC Comics, where they ask "What are 15 top most popular stories from our comics, from inception to ~1985?" And then produce that!)

Quote:
magic wrote:

Yeah, well, don't let it happen again.

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@magic

Quote:

magic wrote:

First look at Aliens VS Preditor 2. This time its not directed by a complete twonk of a director aka Paul w Anderson.

It is currently in production by two brothers who are great fans of the predator film, and both alien, aliens films. They have allso promised to make this film an 18 (thats an R for you americans) all the way. But the strange thing is this, alien 5 is rumored to start filming soon, it would be interesting to see how these two films will compare if any. I personaly, cannot wait to see this even if it does turn out to be another bad flick.

Resized Image

I don't think he ever read a "Predator book" didn't he Know that they hate the Cold.
I think a good film would/should be based on the Aliens Vs Predators book Prey.
as long as it stared Jessica Alba as Ms Noguchi ( especially when it comes to the tight leather jump suit later on )

This Puny World will bow down to
Professor Chaos
Prepare for the greatest Villan you have ever seen!!
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@ Thread

I wanna see the Raith Bump into the Cylons

Are we nearly there yet ?
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Outcast

Quote:

Outcast wrote:
@ Thread

I wanna see the Raith Bump into the Cylons

Or even a wraith infected with a Goa'uld

This Puny World will bow down to
Professor Chaos
Prepare for the greatest Villan you have ever seen!!
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@all

AvP2?

Too bad, i wanna see a final installment of Alien, with
Sigourney and Winona, let her die while she kicks Alien butts

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@all
this movie should be based on the ORIGINAL alien/ predator book series by dark horse.. , i LOVE the dark horse comics predator and alien comics and have followed them all since the first monthly ALIENS comic (1995?)was published each month, which contained several trade paper storys in each issue sorta like a serial .. anyways i think the next series sequal should be a predator one (maybe coldwar?)...aliens saga has become tainted i feel, riply should have stayed dead ..
so heres hoping its an earth war

ZanT
"is this gonna be a stand up fight or just another bughunt?"

and yes i still have 99% of my dark horse comic collection
no reprints here LOL

lu lu lu got some apples

best episodes Southpark season 11: Night of the living homeless, More c rap and Le petiet tourettes!
Go to top

Register To Post