Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
72 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 72

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Suggestion: Let us rate software!
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
It would super if a rating system could be added, say 0-5 stars where all visitors could rate software, preferably without logging in, it could just store the ip.

And then being able to browse by rating would be slightly wonderful, especially for new amigaos users. Pretty please?

Go to top
Re: Suggestion: Let us rate software!
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
you have that in Jack AFAIK

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@spotUP

I've long been pondering to add a "+1" voting system since that would be less vulnerable to hate/discredit campaigns than a 0-5 system would be. Just haven't gotten around to implement it yet.

We'll see, perhaps I'll feel inspired some day.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Nice but maybe the vote should be reset, when a new version is uploaded?

Excalibur 1.4.0 sucked,
while I have not received any complete about 1.4.2

My problem whit a vote system is that I may upload a version of bad quality because some bugs where not noticed during development, I'm dependent on user feedback, to make my software better, if some one stops down loading and test because of bad score, then the software will not improve.

what I miss is some kind of notification when some one comment, on software I have made, I have also noticed some comments on os4depot have symbols that are not displayed correctly.

I also miss the possibility of removing comments that has become irelvent due to bugs being fixed, or new features being added in os4depot.

I feel differently about a vote system become my software is not quick ports but some thing that being written from ground up, and software improves by small increments, when if I have the time.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I would agree with a +1 / -1 system,

can this be an issue tracker feature?