Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 117

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Dopus5 native betatests thread
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:

So, i upload on the same old place new libs which seems fix the issues. Plz, test it. I through can't make those custom screen values works, but maybe i do something wrong ..

You mean you can't get the custom screen title to work?
If so you might have the env-var "workbenchtitle" set to deactivate it because it looks like #OOPS# :)

Anyway, i can't find anything wrong with the latest dopus.library, i have tested everything that i usualy use in magellan plus a little more and it works. Thanks itix and kas1e

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
thanx a lot for your work and all others that are involved

I have a problem on (AROS) 68k that I had before (with the old version). Perhaps someone can help me.

I use PNG (Ken) Icons in my distribution but they are not shown correctly. Perhaps there is a chance to solve that problem or a option I am not aware of (picture below)

I use the GCC version 68k

Resized Image

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Olaf
All what related to icons need to wait full native builds (not only library, but also main binary) as there is cleary need improvements. On os4 icons looks bad as well, so its all need rework

@smf
Quote:

If so you might have the env-var "workbenchtitle" set to deactivate it because it looks like #OOPS# :)

Right, it was "1" for such env, so put it to 0, and yep, it works, but looks like #OOPS# ! :) Dunno what function is in use there, but i assume it can be one of wb patches.

Edited by kas1e on 2013/4/15 7:17:13
Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)