Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
126 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 124

amigait, orgin, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Shogo, some progress
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I managed to get shogo launcher run, found screenmodes/radeon, change settings etc.

All without freezing system.

But when I click launch Shogo button nothing happens, launcher program just quits.

I just manually unpacked files from base folder with hUnpack command wich is in CD's C folder.

I don't know what actual installer does wrong, but I would ques that it has something to do IDE/CD device. Setting manually my real sii3114ide.dvice doesn't work, it will crash compter immediately.

First I thought that maybe diskimage.device could solve problem and I could launch a game, but it didn't work. But it didn't crash computer either. diskimage.device and unit 4, is my ICD.

Snoopdos doens't give any usefull information either :(

So at least launch program works very nicely.

As I have read, problem has been launcher program that freezes computer immediately, maybe this helps us to find a way to play this game.

Go to top
Re: Shogo, some progress
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
It's been a long time (many years) but Toaks found a solution which would make it run under AOS 4.0 in software mode. It was posted over at amigaworld.net and I tried it and it worked. Change of tooltypes IIRC. I haven't read about anyone making it run on AOS 4.1 though so I don't know if it's possible.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
ok stupid question, have you installed the warp os wrapper?

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
WarpOS wrapper? What is thät :D but yes I'm done that, it quite useless, with sam boards.

Go to top

Register To Post