Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 103

MickJT, Georg, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Failure to register DvPlayer [SOLVED!]
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@COBRA

Any plans for hardware acceleration for playback? I think the m9 has support for this? Do the 9250 have any support for this? Would be nice to see movie without closing every app on my sam.

X5000
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Antique

The Radeon 9250 certainly has accelerated decoding for MPEG videos (such as DVD), but I don't have any info/documentation on how to make use of it. If anyone has it, please send it to me

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@COBRA

Quote:

COBRA wrote:
........ such as the issue with AVI playback performance on Sam systems. A new version of avcodec.library is very much needed as well, I've already contacted the maintainer of it (Csaba Simon) asking if he could put a new version together based on the latest libavcodec and he started working on it.

Yes, yes, yes, thats verry great !!!! avcodec often make grim reaper with dvplayer here (allways the same grim reaper) and also the wma left part colored and right part black'n'white slow playback.

During xmas, thinked about the fact to contact Cbasa about avcodec update and seen old date for avcodec archive (and other libs from cbasa) and I'm happy he is still involved on all the libs he have compiled

no problems for testing also cobra

Quote:
...The Radeon 9250 certainly has accelerated decoding for MPEG videos (such as DVD), but I don't have any info/documentation on how to make use of it..

yes, radeon 9250 have features and even little more for radeonM9. Have searched about this point last month and apparently some docs have been provided, for linux users, lots of years ago (years of radeon M9) with a program example decode with the radeon chip the DVD, who run on PC with radeon, for let linux users work for their linux side but the informations are really hard to found.

just some google search during some hours. BTW, I'm verry happy you are interested about this informations.... I will search again... but I'm not the best for searching about htis point, maybe hans know better where to search....

A1200+Mediator+VooDoo3+060/50+96mo+IIYAMA 17"+CD,CDRW,ZIP SCSI-KIT
SAM440EP on Mapower 3000+AOS4.1

Amiga Docs Disk Preservation Project
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@COBRA

Quote:

COBRA wrote:

The Radeon 9250 certainly has accelerated decoding for MPEG videos (such as DVD), but I don't have any info/documentation on how to make use of it. If anyone has it, please send it to me

Do you have simply, at first, searched on this link and also on the official ATI forum ???

http://developer.amd.com/Pages/default.aspx

A1200+Mediator+VooDoo3+060/50+96mo+IIYAMA 17"+CD,CDRW,ZIP SCSI-KIT
SAM440EP on Mapower 3000+AOS4.1

Amiga Docs Disk Preservation Project
Go to top
Re: Failure to register DvPlayer
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@COBRA

Quote:

COBRA wrote:
[...] I've recently become a father as well, so it's been a busy year.

Congrats from me, I became a father too in 2008 and found it very pleasant (but still it might be a bit physically tiring and spare time consuming too).

Back to a quiet home... At last
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Anyone know if it's still possible to register DvPlayer? Doesn't seem to have a website any more

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
If you use AmiStore, then you can buy it from there.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@walkero

So with AmiStore, how do you get money into it in order to pay for stuff????

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)