Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 105

imagodespira, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: OWB 3.5
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@ShInKurO

Quote:TypeManager doesn't set the font families automatically when installing TTF fonts, you have to configure them manually after installing the fonts. Select an installed font, use the "Modify" gadget, set the family members in the 3rd tab of the new window and save the changes. You have to do it for all fonts you installed.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg
Quote:

You have to do it for all fonts you installed.

OMG :)

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@ShInKurO

Quote:
@joerg
Quote:
You have to do it for all fonts you installed.

OMG :)
If you only installed the core fonts as explained in 2.5 of http://www.amigans.net/modules/AMS/article.php?storyid=24 you can use the .font and .otag files I created for them, but if you installed other fonts you have to install them correctly, incl. setting the members of the font families, with TypeManager yourself.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@joerg
Quote:

joerg wrote:
Yes, OWB copies them as 32 bit ARGB images to the clipboard. I didn't expect there is that much software which doesn't support 32 bit images, I'll change it to 24 bit RGB without alpha in the next version.

Given the fact that some of the best Amiga graphics programs are a little out-dated, that's probably a good idea. It would't hurt to leave the current code and create a prefs option (TOOLTYPE) to save 32bit ARGB images for those who want the image's alpha channel preserved. There are some Amiga programs that can use the alpha channel. It won't be much of an issue once OWB can save the original image file.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg

I tried the version on the OS4.1 CD with the verizon site and it also has the looping-reload problem.

Regards,
- JCC

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
OWB 3.5 is really wonderful. Very fast and stable. Thanks!
One thing I'd like to see is a confirmation requester for RAmiga+Q. I just wanted to post into a forum and tried to type "@". Suddenly OWB closed and my whole writing was gone. I know it's my fault mixing up Amiga and Alt, but a requester would have saved me.

Keep on the good work!

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@alexw

Quote:
One thing I'd like to see is a confirmation requester for RAmiga+Q. I just wanted to post into a forum and tried to type "@". Suddenly OWB closed and my whole writing was gone. I know it's my fault mixing up Amiga and Alt, but a requester would have saved me.
Enable the CONFIRMQUIT tooltype.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg
Ah ok, thank you!

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)