Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
136 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 136

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amiga Christmas Tree
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
It's finished!

THE AMIGA CHRISTMAS TREE - http://amigachristmastree.pspuae.com/

It's been fantastic to see so many people working hard on finishing their Amiga projects before Christmas time. In the spirit of this, I've decided to make a quick website that will have links to everyone's Christmas updates such as new Christmas skins/themes or anything you would like to release as a Christmas present to the Amiga community (games, demos, utils, updates, mods, pictures, anything). I'll be maintaining the site myself, so if you want to add a link to the page please e-mail or PM me, or even add me on (Sabre)MSN. My account is - arcadecammy (at) hotmail (.) com. I'm thinking of calling the page the "Amiga Christmas Tree" or something, and have all the links under the tree. It'll be a very basic HTML page, but at least it'll work in IBrowse, Voyager, A\Web, AMosaic, ALynx, OWB, Netsurf, or just about any other browser you point at it. If anyone would like to donate a picture for the site, perhaps a Christmas tree with a few Boing balls replacing some of the baubles, that would be fantastic! I imagine the page having either a red, white or green background too. At the moment, I only have my ISP free webspace to use for the site which is a long and not very nice looking URL, but if anyone wants to donate a domain name or re-direction address, that would be awesome.

So, what does everyone think? I could make it an annual thing, and I'll let everyone know on as many forums as I can, as well as checking out Aminet and adding links to the cool stuff that I find on there recently too. Hopefully, on Christmas morning, there'll be lots of Amiga-related presents for everyone under the tree and if we make this really big, we can make it bigger and better each year.

I guess I'll start with a couple of silly Christmas themed wallpapers I made, which you can get here - http://www.spin.net.au/~amiga/ChristmasCammy1280x1024.jpg and http://www.spin.net.au/~amiga/CammyChristmasCard1280x1024.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

Love from,
Cammy

Edited by Cammy on 2008/12/25 9:02:27
Go to top
Re: Amiga Christmas Tree
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Cammy

Sounds like a good Idea Cammy, but like me with my Xmas shopping might be leaving it a bit late
I'd say go for it, might start off small but who know's

Merry Christmas to you Cammy hope it's a good one
Andy

This Puny World will bow down to
Professor Chaos
Prepare for the greatest Villan you have ever seen!!
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi everyone!

I've finally finished putting together the website and you can check it out now at - http://amigachristmastree.pspuae.com/

I didn't have much time to whip up something that looks really good, but I hope you like it.

Merry Christmas!

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Cammy

Good job Cammy! :)

...and Merry Christmas!!

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Cammy

great work cammy

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Cammy

Your sexy Cammy?and Christmas Tree looks excellent.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Cammy

Great idea. Beautiful website and wallpapers.

Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Thanks from
redfox

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Cammy

great concept

thanks for your hard work

now... if we could just get rid of the cat!

*8)

~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~
1x AmigaOne X5000 2.0GHz 2gM RadeonR9280X AOS4.x
3x AmigaOne X1000 1.8GHz 2gM RadeonHD7970 AOS4.x
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Cammy

Thanks. You have a very nice idea.

Rock lobster bit me - so I'm here forever
X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top

Register To Post