Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
172 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 169

orgin, walkero, trixie, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: OWB 2.18
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@xeron

Quote:
I was going to make the form gadget set look more like the default reaction ones, and maybe look into tabs. I'd need a way to build OWB to test those.
I can create an archive for the current version if you want, but doing it for each version will be too much work.

There is something else you could implement for which you don't need the OWB sources: A replacement for the popupmenu.class I'm using for <select>, one which works with unlimited entries, for example using a window with a listbrowers.gadget like in AWeb if not everything fits on the screen. With popupmenu.class I have to limit the number of supported items (currently 25) since it crashes if the menu gets larger than the screen.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@joerg

About Gnash's Youtube support read this article on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnash

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@joerg

I'll take this to email, probably tomorrow.

Edit: BTW, if you made an archive for me, but used Cranu to do it, you can save the profile and re-create the same archive again and again easily (and its easy to modify the profile with new files, or remove ones not needed any longer).

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@xeron

Quote:
Edit: BTW, if you made an archive for me, but used Cranu to do it, you can save the profile and re-create the same archive again and again easily (and its easy to modify the profile with new files, or remove ones not needed any longer).
Just an archive wont work, for example I'll have to write a script for creating the soft links.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@samo79

Quote:

Gnash can play FLV videos like the ones on youtube, but you have to download them first, and you don't need gnash for that, you can play FLV videos with mplayer and some other programs as well. Viewing videos on youtube, as well as nearly all other similar sites, with the gnash plugin in a browser doesn't work.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@joerg

So we can watch YouTube file via browser only with Adobe plugins ?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@joerg

Quote:

joerg wrote:
@samo79

Quote:

Gnash can play FLV videos like the ones on youtube, but you have to download them first, and you don't need gnash for that, you can play FLV videos with mplayer and some other programs as well. Viewing videos on youtube, as well as nearly all other similar sites, with the gnash plugin in a browser doesn't work.

Last time I checked that (2-3 months ago, i guess. I'm not a youtube fan ), I was able to play youtube videos with Gnash&Firefox on LinuxPPC (with PS3)). It worked there without problems and without the need to download the FLV-video first. It was played as an embedded video in the youtoube page.

But I agree, on other flash-video sites, gnash caused problems or was not able to play the embedded video at all. Nevertheless, for youtube it worked fine

greetings

nexus

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)