Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
95 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 95

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Finally out of the dark ages !
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Outcast

well the account I'm being given is no download limit and (cos its the bog standard one) I'm assuming 2MB speed limit too.
I have heard that there are still limits to the unlimited accounts that they don't tell us about, so I might have to ask specifically about that before I fall foul of it !

Avatar: Avro Vulcan - XH558 needs YOU !!
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@agafaster

next question, and I know I should've researched this better - which PCI wireless cards work with Linux and OS4 on the A1 ? I had found in a copy of Total Amiga from 2005 that Amigakit were doing one, but can't find it in their store !
I've had a look on intuition base, but there's hardly anything there - might need updating a smidge.

as for software, I imagine I should be able to find the software from Aminet or OS4depot still, shouldnt I ?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@agafaster

Cards adhering to the PRISM standard are supported in both linux and OS4. For a list of OS4 cards (and they will more than likely be supported in linux too) you could search os4depot for "prism" and check the readme or archive for specific cards/models.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@GuruMeditation

aha so thats what PRISM is !
Cheers, I'll do that !

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)